Midnight Moments

(look at my cat ♥️)

No pov

The night went on for another 3 hours, playing truth or dare, spin the bottle stuff like that. Sero brought alcohol, Iida quickly lowered that high. They ended up watching 'Up' somehow and all decided to go to sleep. It was about 10 o clock and Bakugou was already asleep on Kirishima's lap. They all went to their sleeping bags or onto the sofa. Kaminari slept in a yellow and black sleeping bag with lightning bolts on it. He was wearing an oversized pikachu hoodie and a couple of loom bands from when he first met Kirishima. Shinsho slept in a purple sleeping bag with a large black cartoon cat at the foot of it. He wore black and grey plaid pj pants and a purple shirt with cats on it. It cleary belonged to his Dad Aizawa so it was a little oversized on him. It was only now they realised they were right beside each other and very squished. "Well.... This is awkward" Denki said with a small giggle. "if you want I could move to there" Shinsho pointed to an empty and dark corner. It looked dull, damp and cold to Kaminari so he didn't allow it "No! It's fine, I mean unless you want hehe" He was starting to get a little flustered and panicked. "eh.. Its ok" Shinsho replied in his half dead, tired voice. "Okay!" Denki smiled back at the tall insomniac and let out a small cute yawn,which made Hitoshi blush a little. Shinsho thought to himself "I'm sleeping beside a cutie, nice". He caught himself staring and apologised before getting into his sleeping bag and going on his phone.

285 words <3