8.

Thank you for 601 views 💫 ^^^^
It's pretty long chapter (1205-6 words)
(Sorry I was late , my internet connection was really bad) Actually it was supposed to be published today 4 hours ago , but I had problems with wattpad so sorry.)

3rd pov.
Right after Yoongi fainted.

"Yoongi!" Jimin started shaking him as other members ran to them.
Army's were shocked , this was their first time seeing Yoongi cry so much and also faint. 
After , staffs came and took Yoongi .
"I'm sorry guys.. I hope you will have a good day , bye!" Namjoon ended the concert as others said their goodbyes.
Then after they said their goodbyes , they went to find Yoongi.

"Where is Yoongi?" Jimin asked one of the staffs.
"Let me show you" The staff said as he lead the way to the room where Yoongi was.
Yoongi was laying on the bed . (It went like this , just imagine that it's Yoongi and that he was only laying down with closed eyes , thank you.) (Also poor Kookie)

The staffs tried their best to make Yoongi conscious. So they just laid him to the bed and left him there , while the members were staring at their unconscious member , ex boyfriend , ex mate.
"I'm so sorry for being a bad hyung!" Jin ran to Yoongi and took his arms as he kneeled down.
"I'm sorry that I didn't even pay attention to you! I'm a really bad hyung! I..I'm..s..so..s.. sorry" Jin said as he bursted in tears.
"Shh.. It's not your fault hyung , it's all ours" Jungkook calmed down his hyung.
"No! I'm his only hyung...but I failed him.." Jin started crying more.
"It's our fault hyung." Hoseok said as he kneeled down and patted Jin's back .
"Yeah..I remember yelling at him because he didn't want to eat.." Namjoon said.
Jimin was crying and Taehyung was hugging him , so they didn't say anything.

After 3 hours.
With TxT.

"Where are they? Aren't they supposed to come by now?"
"Yes they are , but I think they got in traffic jam , so let's just wait for our precious mate."
"But it's already 3 hours! How could they get into 3 hour traffic jam!?"
"Kai has a point Bin"
"Let's call our manager then?" One of txt suggested.
"Sure Beom"

"Hi Yeonjun , did you need something?"

"Hi! Actually yes , where are bts now? Aren't their fanmeeting already ended?"

"Yeonjun , we have problems now."

"What? Did something happen?"

"Someone of them is unconscious , so I am heading there now."

"What!? Who is it?"

"Im not sure , but someone from the olders."

"Okay , please tell us who was it later"

"Okay , bye"

After that their call ended and txt members were looking at Yeonjun with worried faces.
"So? Did something happen?"
"Yes."
"What is it?"
"Someone of them is unconscious."
"Oh god , who is it!?'
"He doesn't know , but he said that its someone from hyung line."
"Do you think that it's..?"
"No! It's not him! No no no!"
"Yeonjun hyung , calm down" Hueningkai moved closer to Yeonjun and hugged him .

Another 3 hours later
With bts.

"Did he woke up?" The manager came to he room where bts and Yoongi were.
"No.." Jimin said quietly and sadly.
"Don't worry , he will wake up in any time." The manager said as he left the room.
"I hope so" Jimin mumbled.
After an uncomfortable silence , someone finally spoke up.
"So..guys.." It was Taehyung who spoke.
"Do you guys...accept him?"
"Yes..I do , plus we do deserve this , he suffered through a lot because of ..us" Jungkook said first as others nodded.

After 30 minutes of awkward silence.
Sorry the episode sucks.

Yoongi started to slowly open his eyes. After he opened them , he obviously looked around , he saw his members , some looking at their phones and some sleeping.
Jin felt someone staring at him , then he looked around and saw Yoongi , looking at him.
"Yoongi!?" Jin stood and placed his phone on the table as others turn their heads to Yoongi.
"Y...yeah" Yoongi spoke up as Jin hugged him .
"I'm so sorry for everything! We all accept you and won't bother you guys , let's just stay as best friends." Jin said as he broke the hug.
"T..thank you" Yoongi said as he stood up .
"Come here you dummies" Yoongi said as he opened his arms to let them hug him. Then they did a group hug.
"Thank you guys too"

At the building
With bts

They all were talking happily in the car. They got along pretty fast and well.

After they got in the building , first thing Yoongi did was to find his mates by their scents. He got the scents and walked towards them as bts were following from behind.
Soon they reached TxT's dance practice room , the door was slightly open and Yoongi could see them practicing their song with music on.
After Txt were done with the dance they were sweating mess , then Taehyun saw bts and his precious mate.

"Yoongi!" Taehyun ran to him and hugged him by his waist , what made other members turn to them and they ran to Taehyun and Yoongi and made a group hug.

Bts were watching them , they felt their wolves want to run over them and take Yoongi to them , but they could control themselves not to. They were really happy for their ex mate to be happy. They could still smell his sweet scent.

"I missed you guys" They could hear Yoongi say.
"I missed you too my dummy , don't you dare to scare us like that ever again!" Yeonjun said to him and slightly scolded also.
"Okay , I'm sorry Yeonie" Yeonjun cooed at the boy and slightly blushed by the nickname.
"I love you loves" Yoongi said as he hugged them tighter.
"Love you too" They all said.

Soon after what seem 30 minute hug , Yoongi broke it and looked at bts.
"I love you guys too" Yoongi ran to them and they did a group hug also.
Txt weren't jealous even a bit , they felt happiness and trust in their chests , so they could trust bts.
"I hope you will be happy with them" Yoongi softly giggled at that , because he knew he 100% would.

After Jin broke the hug and went towards to txt.
"And you all , if you break our Yoongs heart , I will find and kill you" Jin sent a death glare at them.
"O-oh y-yeah Jin-sunbaenim!" They said nervously and bowed to the older.
"Good." Jin went to his mates as Yoongi started to laugh at txt who were terrified and nervous.
"Eh! Why are you laughing at us!?"
"Y-you g-guys w-were s-so s-scared lol!" Yoongi fell laughing.
"Stop laughing or you might get something later~" Someone of txt said with a flirtatious voice as Yoongi stand up and stopped laughing.
"Okay okay! I'm sorry!" Yoongi bowed at them and rolled his eyes with got noticed by his mates.
"Oh so like that~" Yeonjun started to walk towards Yoongi.
"Uh...guys help me?" Yoongi turned his head to bts who were staring at the situation.
"No thank you and byeee!" Jimin said as he drugged his mates out of the room , and closing the door behind himself.
"JIMIN YOU FUC--"
"We're not done yet~"

SORRY I CANT WRITE A SMUT ! AND SORRY IT TOOK LONG TO POST A CHAPTER.

1207 WORDS.