CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Aashna's POV
I went downstairs and Nikhil was already on the stage waiting for me. My mom gave me the ring and I had to put it in his fingers while doing so the memories from the day I proposed Sanket flashed in my head. I started crying and dropped the ring. My mom gave it in my hand again and this time I had to exchange the rings. And I got engaged to Nikhil even though I didn't want to.

Sanket's POV
I decided to go to Delhi and talk to Aashna's parents. I reached her house and there i saw Aashna all dolled up in a gown and I couldn't take my eyes off her but then I saw a guy next to her holding her by her waist and I saw him kiss her on her cheek for a photograph but Aashna felt quite uncomfortable. I was extremely angry at that time and felt like killing that guy but if she got engaged to him this meant Aashna has moved on and she's agreed with this marriage so I don't want any embarassment for her. I went outside and booked my tickets to NYC. I already had my business settled there. Moving into an all new country will be the best thing for me now.

Aashna's POV
2 days have passed since engagement and finally with the Mehendi Ceremony we're done with all the pre-wedding functions and tomorrow is the marriage. I can't get married to Nikhil I've thrown the ring cuz I obviously can't wear it as my heart and this finger is occupied by Sanket and only Sanket. My suitcases were already packed since I was getting married tomorrow. I opened my laptop and booked my tickets to Paris for tonight and I sneaked out of my house through the window and left the marriage for myself I didn't wanted to hurt my parents but I can't do this to myself.

Will life make Aashna and Sanket meet again? What has life got for these two broken souls?