Chapter 13

The stage got dark after Jennie finished her solo and we went on stage. Once we were all in position the lights started opening, it was quite dramatic.

I heard everyone in the audience was cheering and saw the ocean of Blink's lightstick. You would think this was one of our concerts but no this was an award show.

It was all going smoothly and everything was perfect. Our mics were loud which allowed everyone to hear us. We finished our performance thankfully with no mistakes or problems and left the stage.
We heard the mcs complementing our performance and then they talked a little bit to stall for some time.

I quickly changed into my outfit that I was going to wear for the solo dance. The second I finished I heard the mcs talking about the next performance.

Mc: "And now for a very special surprise...  enjoy the dance performance brought to you by Lalisa Manoban and Park Jimin!" The mcs yelled as everyone including idols went crazy.

Jimin was already in place to start off his solo dance.

(This was Jimin's solo dance)

After he finished there was a little pause before my dance.

(Lisa's solo dance)

Fans were definitely not expecting this (well no one was expect our group mates). Once I finished my solo dance I quickly changed, again, for the third time in the last hour. I dressed really quickly because the outfits aren't that complicated.

Jimin was already dressed and was waiting for me.

Lisa's outfit for the duet^

Jimin's outfit for the duet^

We got into our place for the duet. I wasn't scared anymore. The second I got on stage for the group performance all my worries washed away especially after hearing everyone cheering during my solo dance.

I finished two performances and all that is left is this one. We both worked really hard and practiced a lot so what was there to be scared of.

(This was the duet they did and just imagine it's them wearing the outfits above. Only the first pair)

I could faintly hear everyone screaming as we did our dance. I wasn't sure if it was a good cheering kind of scream or a bad reaction. I was too focused anyways to pay attention.

After the final movement where Jimin carried me the music faded into the distance and I saw my members all jumping and clapping. We both bowed and left the stage but the audience still hadn't died down.

I made my way to the designated table where I met my members. On my way to the table the idols I met on the way all praised me and so I was probably blushing like crazy.

Jennie: "Lalisa what was that!!!" She yelled as she fanned herself trying to cool herself from the heat brought by the performance. I took my seat on the edge next to Rosé smiling.

Before I could reply to Jennie music blasted in the arena as it was BTS' turn. While they were performing I noticed Jimin winked in my direction but to not get ahead of myself I just assumed it was meant for the audience.

Rosé: "That was sooo meant for you" she whispered to me and giggled.

I just shook my head in response not believing the nonsense she was saying. Besides we are at a show, I don't think he would do something so controversial. It's not like I wanted it to be for me right?

After a couple of performances all the idols were brought up on stage to chill and talk to each other before the awards would be given.

Naturally, the girls and I went and met with Twice. I was talking to Nayeon, Sana, and Momo when I felt eyes on me. I tried to brush it off but it honestly got annoying so I looked around and made eye contact with Jimin. I gave him a questioning look as he just smiled and looked away to talk to some idols. As I was talking to the girls I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Bambam standing in front of me smiling cutely. I looked back at the girls who bowed to him before waving to me to give us some space.

Bambam: "Hey Pranpriya"

Lisa: "Yah Kunpimook don't call me that"

Bambam: "Alright I just wanted to come by and say your performance was lit! Also we should hangout soon, haven't seen you in forever."

Lisa: "Thank you Bam and also yeah we should definitely hangout soon!"

Bambam: "Alright sweet I changed my number by the way so I'll give it to you after the show. Alright?"

Lisa: "Alright sounds good!" With that we both waved as he went back to his group.

I really wanted to talk to Jimin but him and his group were really far away from us. Plus it would probably stir up more unnecessary controversy anyways.

Jennie unnie and Nayeon unnie introduced me to the rest of Twice since I was never formally introduced to them. They all are really nice and so lovable honestly. I had a lot in common with most of the members especially the foreign line who I could relate to a lot. Mina is literally three days older than me! That's so cool.

I exchanged numbers with everyone, except Momo since we already did that earlier.

After we were all called to go offstage the awards were going to be given now. Only half of the awards were going to be given out today and the rest (like rookie awards and stuff like that) would be given tomorrow.

Jennie got soloist of the year which we were all super happy about. We also collected an award which shocked us all. We gave our speech thanking our blinks, Rosé in English, Jennie and Jisoo in Korean, and me in Thai.

After what seemed like forever, the show was finally over and all the artists could head backstage. Now it was actually more fun backstage because we could interact and talk freely with no cameras and an audience watching us.

I wanted to head first towards the dressing room to thank the staff however I was instead greeted by someone waiting for me.