Prologue

Flashback
The three brother's Nagisa,Shoyo, and Izuku. They are the Midoriya triplet's their little sister's Natsu and Izumi, were heading home when they got home to be greeted by thier mother with three letter's.

Each one was from a different school. One was for shoyo the other was for nagisa the last was for izuku.

Inko's P.O.V

The kids just got back home from school shoyo,izuku and nagisa were at Kunugigaoka Junior High School witch were over more than 100 miles from our mansion.(A/N Their family is very rich and wealthy the only one that knows is class-3e mitsuki bakugo,and UA staff.) I knew that the triplets had to kill their teacher before their graduation and that was today. I feel sorry for them they lost their sparkles and bacame emotion less but when they saw me holding the letters from UA Highschool thier faces lut up and I quickly gave them the letters and they seemed more than thriled when they opened the letters All-Might and scowled but listened anyways. When we heard they pass into UA they were put in Class-1A and with their friends from thier old school to they were overjoyed. I reminded them that they start school in a few weeks after graduation.

Third person P.O.V

The triplets and their two younger sisters went to bed when they got home they didnt eat dinner because they already ate on their way back home. Inko already ate because she knew they would eat out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi minna

Hope you like this story

Word count:269

Ja ne minna♡♡