Start of the year(EDITED)

Third persons P.O.V

The next few weeks the triplets spend their time preparing for UA.

Tomorrow was their first day of school so they slept earlier than they ussually do.

The next day

Izuku's P.O.V

I woke up and headed to the bathroom to get ready for school it was our first day in UA High and our old friends were going there to but to we all have different classes.

When I got down everyone was already eating breakfast.

'I wonder who our other classmates are?' I asked myself. I didnt realize that we were done eating until shoyo said"izu hurry up were gonna be late!"

Shoyo's P.O.V

I yelled at izu to hurry up because we were gonna be late. It was our first day of school today we got into UA high and were on the same class as each other.

We went outside and said goodbye to mom. Mom said that she will take the twins to school. We went to the gates and went out.

At UA

Nagisa's P.O.V

We were already at the front of the school." Are you guys ready?" I asked  they only nodded as a yes. I mean who wouldnt be nervous to go to the most famous hero school!!! We entered through the window because the door was filled with people trying to get to their classroom.

The only one that noticed us was our old classmates in class-3e.

We went to find our classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi minna.

How are you?
I hope your doing great.

Hope you liked it.

Edited:31-3-21

Word count:274

Ja ne minna have wonderful day/night.