7 - Get to know

All the first years cleared their respective floors with ease. Shinōbu was the quickest one to finish her job first, by just graciously waving or flicking her hands with precision. She didn't even had the need to use her technique that much, curse energy manipulation was enough.

With that it was also easy for her to... blast a huge whole on the ground and drop down.

"Ehh.. I just hope I didn't actually jumped inside a curse. That would be disgusting." She said.

It was pretty dark but Shinōbu confirmed that she wasn't inside a curse spirit by tapping on the ground.

"Come out come out, wherever you areee?"

"Don't worry, it won't hurt." Shinōbu giggled, as she used her curse technique.

A small red ball formed above her point finger, it lit up the place which showed a bunch of curses beginning to corner her and possibly consume her.

Shinōbu smiled wickedly, with her other hand she stretched the ball, which formed some sort of slingshot or arrow. "Can't have the building going down on us, can we?"

"Curse Technique Reversal: Red."

She released the "ball" from her hand and due to the momentum and power of positive curse energy, not only the curses that were hit directly by the shot were exorcised, the ones beside it as well, as the surge of energy was too much to handle.

Shinōbu's control of positive cursed energy is amazing and precise. So why is she a problem child like Yuuji and Yuuta... well, it was her inability to control negative cursed energy, whenever she has that. It was part of her heavenly restriction.

She snapped her finger to disperse the curse energy so she wouldn't create a makeshift tunnel under the building. Immediately right after that, a huge explosion could be heard up above. Though Shinōbu didn't mind it as she noticed something slithering, alas she was too late, she got wiped away by a huge tail. It sent her flying out the basement and the building. Shinōbu was smacked against a concrete wall, a few buildings away from the source.

"He really didn't put up a veil." Shinōbu sighed, as she was looking up. She fixed her glasses and got comfortable sitting.

"I'm tired." Though her actions contradict her words, seeing that she knew her actions caused the cursed spirit to outrage. She gets up and walks back to where she got flung out of.

A little hindsight before the explosion occurred, the trio, Megumi, Yuuji and Nobara were fighting off the head of what threw Shinōbu, on the 3rd floor. It was doing good, for them, until Shinōbu blasted off apart of the curse. It happened suddenly, but their reflexes and Gojō's saved them from getting thrown off from the 3rd floor.

Megumi had Nue out and catch him mid air, while Yuuji got Nobara in his arms since she was literally pushed towards him and before Yuuji acted as a cushion for Nobara, Gojō caught them.

"Well, you guys look roughed up." He chuckled.

"It's a 1st grade curse, isn't it?" Megumi asked, standing next to Gojō. While Gojō put down Yuuji and Yuuji doing the same for Nobara. "Hmm.. not really, I think somewhere between 1st grade and 2nd... though I didn't think it would be there."

"So are you going to exorcise it sensei?" Yuuji asked.

"Me? No. You guys are."

"Huh? But-" Yuuji cut off by Gojō. "Let's all take a few steps back shall we?"

The three were confused but complied. "But sensei.."

"It's okay, as long as you're close to me. It won't hurt us..."