Twas the night of disaster(fiction, pt 3, Finale)

Chapter 3 - London began to burn.

I woke to the smell of smoke it was then that Silvia, Jessy and Yui ran in with Mrs. Rogers, coughing due to the smoke, we woke Samantha and Dante up and asked what happened, Mrs. Rogers explained while coughing "There was a knock at the door and when we answered it your mother shot fire at us, I managed to wake Sam up but she told me to come get you out of here with this..." She held up a rope made of blankets and sheets. It was then I knew we was going to have to climb out of the window. I looked out of the window and gulped, if we fell we could die but I mean we could die if we stayed anyway, I crouched down so Dante was on my back and strapped him on using my nice and clean jumper before we chucked the makeshift rope out of the window and tied it tightly to my bed, I climbed out of the window with Dante on my back, Yui followed, after that Silvia came down with Samantha, followed by Jessy and Mrs Rogers came down afterwards while saying "I'm getting too old for this..." The whole house was on fire and it looked like it was spreading to the neighbours,, there was no one in sight, not mum, not auntie Sam or Jack and Mr. Rogers.

A car suddenly stopped by the house and a person with a lab coat exited it, they was carrying a briefcase, after explaining the situation, she opened it, it had some vials in which had a strange liquid in, she explained that it was the antidote.

It had happened once before but to another group, they went mad and killed each other and their families, when their blood was checked they had an unknown substance in it and after months of experimenting they worked out that was the cause, someone had put that substance in the wine and that led to them going mad. She just needed a way to find a way to inject it into mum. I looked towards the burning house, to the vial and then to my siblings. It was in that moment I grabbed the antidote and ran into the burning house.

I could barely see, smoke clogged my vision but as I travelled further into the house I saw a figure with bright red eyes and long hair, it was mum. She was fighting Auntie Sam who was backed up against the wall coughing. I had to hurry, I made sure the antidote was ready to be administered before running through the smoke and stabbing my mum in the arm where the scientist pointed to while explaining. She screamed and turned around but before she laid a hand on me she passed out, Auntie Sam quickly caught her and we turned to the door. A firefighter came rushing in and helped get us out to the ambulance. It turned out Jack and Mr. Roger's was at the manor giving the antidote to the others and with that, the night of disaster ended.

Auntie Sam had to stay in hospital for a little bit, Mr and Mrs. Roger's along with Jack and his daughters stayed with us since their house was in very poor condition and everything went back to normal, Jack and Jeffery was going mad at Joey cause it turned out he bit auntie Sam, Mum and dad just sat there drinking tea with a slight smile on their faces and Uncle Evan was no where to be seen. Well almost everything at least... Yui was affected really badly and ended up going to therapy... We all actually went to therapy but it was her who needed it most...