Part 3

Naina is staring at Rajveer. He just came out of the shower and is irresistible to her right now.

His thick, curly hairs are all wet and water is dripping on his well built shoulders. His back, so sculpted that she can feel herself wanting .....

"Shit shit shit... what are you thinking Naina? Again ? Again so dirty thoughts about your teacher cum husband", she cursed her own mind.

It's getting so difficult for Naina these days to control her urges. She is living with a hot, handsome and extremely sexy man who is the dream of many on their base. But even after getting married to him, he is off limits to her.

"Why the hell he needs to be "hot as hell"? I mean it's difficult anyways to be living with him and now he has to roam inside, half naked as well", Naina thought.

Rajveer can feel her eyes on him, he smirked. "The plan is working", he thought.

It's his revenge for her actions. From past some time, Naina is torturing him with her night suits.

Initially she used to wear capris with t shirts, then suddenly she started wearing shorts with straps t shirt. Then now since last few days, she started wearing short nighties.

If he was getting tortured with her exposed skin before, now with her legs almost entirely on display. It was plain torture for him.

That's when he decided, enough it's enough. It's time she should know, "two can play this game".

From that time Rajveer spends a lot of time either in his sling or bare chested at home. Specifically after bath, he roams around without any piece of upper body clothing. He have caught Naina staring at him before also and now he can literally see her drooling.

Naina haven't changed her position and kept staring at Rajveer. She even forgot why she came inside the room. Rajveer turned and raised his eyes.

Naina felt like she is caught in a stealing act, "umm...vo"

Rajveer put one arm on the wall closing the space between them but maintaining some distance. He added huskily, "Naina"

Naina gulped, "vo mai ..."

He came closer just a little, "tum kya, Naina?"

Naina's eyes are round watching him or if she dropped her eyes then his abs. She closed her eyes to concentrate but failed miserably and blurted, "will you fuck me?"

He was taken aback but smiled amusingly. Naina opened her eyes and saw him looking at her with a surprise on his face. Suddenly she realised what she said and the colour drained from her face.

She gulped and blinked her eyes couple of times before saying, "vo..vo...nai what I mean is....vo mujhe late ho rha hai na"

Rajveer inched closer to her, "ok so you are getting late and.."

Naina's eyes are round and face flushed with his closeness, "vo so I wanted to ask you to drop me. If it's ok by you"

Rajveer took a small step towards her. They are still not touching each other but can feel the heat emitting from their bodies. Naina was feeling his effect on her, it's getting harder for her to concentrate.

Rajveer took a stray hair and tucked it behind her ear, " sure I would drop you. Banda aapki khidamat me choubis ghante hazir hai"

Naina smiled meekly, "ok. Mai ready hoti hu".

With it she tried to leave when he closed the entire space by keeping his other arm on the wall as well.

Rajveer moved his head towards her ears, "kahan chali tum, ye to bata do tumhari pahli request kab fulfil Karu?"

Naina's mouth is opened and she looked at him stunned. He closed her mouth with his index finger, " when do you want me to fuck you? Actually let me rephrase, when do you want me to make love to you?"

Naina feels like to running away from this scene but she is his protege. How can she give up so easily?

Naina closed her eyes and take a deep breath before opening them and saying, "now. Make love to me now"

It's Rajveer's turn to get stunned but he recovered
soon. He pulled her in and smashed his lips on her. Nothing was gentle, passion was running so high due  to the long wait.

He is sucking on her lower lip while pulling her in. His body is plastered on her while she is trying to mimic his actions.

Rajveer started nibbling her lips and Naina moved her hands form his back to his hairs. His hands are exploring her curves boldly whereas she is moaning in pleasure.

He slammed her to the wall while pulling down the top she is wearing to explore her skin more. She is arching back while his hands are now moving on her bare waist from inside her top.

They have stopped to breathe when the phone rings. Rajveer's CO was calling him for some update. He had to leave.

While dropping Naina, they maintained a pin drop silence but it wasn't awkward this time. Before Naina could leave, Rajveer pulled her to him, "Lt. Make sure to report at night for your duty"

Naina looked at him with questioning eyes. Rajveer smiled mischievously, "you only asked me to ..". Naina put her hand on his mouth to shut him, "pagal ho gaye ho kya aap sir. Kya bol rahe hai? That too in parking lot"

He winked at her and left. Naina kept looking at him thinking, "finally...Kuch to hua"

/* kuch to likha hai.  Tell me if you like it. Initially plan kia tha to make it more steamier. Let me know if you want another update to it.

Comments and votes are non negotiable 😈*/

  sanistories . It's for you😉