Hunter (Fluff)

( Don't mind the cover image its just my religion 😔👍 also THANK YOU FOR 300+ READS?!! THATS INSANE!!)

As the Hunter felt bad about keeping Y/n captive, he hadn't realized that Y/n had been spinning in circles out of fear. He did see she was crying though once she was found in the forest, tiny foot trapped hanging from a tree with a giant cut oozing blood. It looked like as if a knife had sliced into the side of her foot. He felt responsible for that happening since it was his trap after all, but he was hoping he would find a way to make it up to her.

Y/n sat alone with looking at the oozing cut tapping their finger in a bit of blood then wiping it on their clothes, she sat without moving a muscle afraid of worsening the cut. Until she heard big footsteps, she tried her best to limp her way towards this table in the new room she was stored in. She fell down and began crawling leaving a little bit of blood behind, she heard the footsteps get closer as she covered herself in dusty potato sacks.

As the Hunter open the door slowly, he saw the small crimson trail leading to the table growing concern. As he took small steps trying not to scare the kid, after convincing himself to reveal what's under the potato sacks he saw Y/n covering themselves with her arms in fear and stress of her foot. He patted her head very gently with his pointer finger, with her raising her head with puffy red eyes.

He held his hand out, hoping she was not that scared to at least follow him. The unexpected happened when she limped her way towards his hand and climbed upon it, just sitting on his hand, He was happy about this as he got himself up from kneeling. He placed Y/n upon his shoulder like a parrot with her holding onto the fabric of his shirt, he closed the door  to the room that you were captive in.

As he walked upstairs he set you on a dresser as he went somewhere else to get something, Y/n began holding her foot tapping it slightly. At least she isn't dead, she thought to herself as she heard shuffling in the other room with the sound of a door opening. She saw the Hunter come out with some medical supplies, sanitizer and a clean clothe, as he extended his hand out. Y/n climbed into his hand and was placed onto his shoulder.

As the Hunter walked back downstairs towards the big table with fluff on it with needles and other sharp objects that were sharp and clean, He grabbed you by the back of your shirt collar and placed you down. He grabbed a needle and made sure it was clean before gesturing to help fix your foot, "Oh! Well okay, you can fix it!" Y/n spoke happily, finally happy to talk to someone. And he began grabbing the needle and thread to stitch up your wound Y/n grabbed some fluff and prepared for sharp pain.

As the small blade pierced her skin, she dug her nails into the fluff she held and as she yelped. After an hour or so of yelping and piercing, her foot was looking better than ever now that its stitched up. Y/n gave the brightest smile she could towards the Hunter with him nodding, he began wiping off blood on the table and the foot. As Y/n climbed up onto his shoulder and   the Hunter walking back to the room that was your captivity place. As he picked Y/n and held her in his hand, he opened the door and place his hands (palms up) together.

He disconnected his hands slightly above the floor with Y/n sitting on the ground and him waving 'goodbye' with Y/n barked "Goodnight!" As he closed the door. Y/n found her way into the potato sacks "That was nice of him, maybe I shouldn't be mean to him as I thought." And with that Y/n fell asleep

(eat up babes you deserved)