The Beginning of the End

(Art done by chloe.w56 on Instagram)

Mono and Six were unsure of their emotions. Should they be scared or should they be sad?

The room the two children arrived in was just like the one that Y/n was in before. She growled loudly when she heard their feet patter against the ground, rubble fell from the walls and ceilings as Y/n took steps back to protect her music box. It seemed like she was desperate to protect the one thing that she had during her imprisonment. Six quickly ran over to try and distract Y/n but the giant was much more agitated than before and charged at Six but luckily Six was good at dodging, and cursing.

Mono, while Six was distracting a scared and angry Y/n with shouts and yelps, dragged the ax that came with them and slammed it down onto the music box with all of his might. The room around them seemed to rumble and darken.

Mono and Six appeared again in the dark space they were in before, but there was something different about it. It was more cold and more empty than it seemed to be last time. Six sighed as she got up and helped Mono up to his feet, She paused and took a second to look at Mono. He seemed different as well with a small mist cloud that surrounded his body, She saw that as well she looked down at herself. 

"Six are you alright?" Mono asked with a tired tone, his voice sounded as if he hadn't slept for days. "Yeah, I'm just wondering why we have mist clouds around our bodies." She explained bluntly which Mono nodded at. Their voices echoed around the space as if to them that their were multiple voices.

"Lets go save Y/n," Mono directed their attention with a determined smile that Six also had, the two began to walk around in order to find the beaten up door they were suppose to find. It took them a couple of minutes but they ended up finding it with its signature ax stuck to its wood, Mono quickly went to work on the door. They reappeared again in the room they were just in before, some parts of the walls were moving like muscles and more rubble was falling from the ceiling as Y/n hunched over her music box.

The duo sighed as they had to fight Y/n again. They didn't want to but it was for the greater good, for her sake. Six ran around and began distracting Y/n while quietly cursing at her own predicament, Y/n meanwhile was grunting and screeching whenever anybody came too close to the box.

Mono had the opportunity to strike but he had to do it quickly, while Six was running through purple portal after portal to keep the giant at bay. Mono had lifted his ax to strike when the two small ones heard a loud "NO!" come from Y/n, Mono slammed the ax down before he could respond to the desperate cry.

_______________________________

It hurts,

That's what you thought. You didn't want to hurt Mono and Six but the compelling force that was the music box made it nearly impossible to not protect it, Your heart and mind ached for your body to stop your rampage. What did the Thin Man do to you? The building was falling apart around you and instead of escaping this torturous prison, you instead were forced into fighting against your friends for a melodic box.

Your body has been destroying walls and anything it could get its hands on, except for your friends who were thankfully always out of reach. They had hit the music box three times already and it was making you turn into a blind rage, you were getting more aggressive and you didn't like it. Once Mono had struck the music box the first time, it felt as if someone had harshly punch every inch of your body. The second time was worst than the first, it was like a giant muscle cramp all over your body.

Then when Mono had sneaked around you and was about to hit the music box one more time, you couldn't bear to think what pain you were going to face and had screamed a pleading "NO!" but it was too late as Mono struck the music box.