Batman & Wonder Woman vs Joked & Cheetah

Batman after a few years in Gotham got Happiness with Wonder Woman, Batman was 35 and Wonder Woman is 5000 Years Old and there Enemies Cheetah and Joker just want to make trouble again as usual, and they got some more friends with them and yes it all began.
                 Joker brought Cheetah, Maxwell Lord, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Bane, Circe and Medusa with him and they sacked Gotham City Police Officers and Batman came with Wonder Woman but Bane ambushed her and Batman saw Maxwell Lord, now he knew Maxwell Lord can mind control and he decided to Outsmart him' instead and Batman called Jim Gordon in and Jim Gordon with a Wave of GCPD Officers attacked Maxwell Lord and Batman speared Bane down and Wonder Woman uses her Bracelets and clashes Harley into Ivy and Cheetah and in speed kicked Medusa and Circe down Batman takes our a smoke bomb and gasses Bane and tripped him down and Wonder Woman with her sword cut off Venom both Pipeline and Cylinder he carries but he is still standing Jim Gordon shot Maxwell Lord on his shoulders.
          Maxwell Lord uses his Mind Ability and Turns Gordon against Batman and then Bane gets up and Batman runs and Bane follows him but Batman runs to a diffrent direction and Bane too but Batman punches Max Lord and sidestepped last second and Bane collided with Maxwell Lord down and Max Lord gets up but Jim Gordon shot him three times in the back with a different bullet and Max Lord gets up with no memories of himself and Medusa attacked Wonder Woman and Batman pulls his Grappling Hook and runs towards Medusa and kicked her in the back and she opened her eyes again and Batman sidestepped and Bane turned to dust with Ivy and Cheetah and Joker with a Stick broke the statues and shot Medusa in the head and then another wave came Polka Dot Man, Ratcatcher 2, Javelin, Thinker, Captain Boomerang, Deadshot and Savant came in fresh Outta Bella Reeve Prison.
               Wonder Woman and Batman saw a Rubber Bullet and shot Joker down and out of nowhere he got hit with a GCPD Car and Jim Gordon came out and Joker still alive and Deadshot attacked Jim Gordon and Batman pulled him with his Grappling Hook and kicked Savant into Polka Dot Man and Javelin Wonder Woman took the Javelin and hit Harley Quinn in her shoulders who took it and smiled back and hit Joker in the chest flat and the Clown Prince of Crime, Terror & Hate Groups not King to Gotham fell dead it's not like Harley Quinn would have married Joker if he was still nice cause she always was a fan of BatMan to a level it toom her years to realise it plus she cucked Joker & Deadshot for Booster Gold.
                                       Batman kicked Savant back down after a slam to a table in a warehouse and Wonder Woman Kicked Deadshot back down and bumped him into Polka Dot Man and Ratcatcher 2 and she kicked Ratcatcher 2 down the window into GCPD Car and Bane got back up and ran after Batman and Batman used his smoke bombs and blinded Bane back again and Jim Gordon shot Bane in the eye and Wonder Woman bashed her Bracelets Together and Bane fell down hard and Batman called in Harley Quinn who hit Bane in the legs with a Spear and Batman called in the Batmobile and hit Bane with it Batman sat in it and took out a chain and kicked Savant back down and Javelin through Wooden Tables and Whipped Thinker back down the ground.
         Colonial Rick Flagg showed up with Bloodsport and Amanda Waller Batman kicked Deadshot into a wall and Tasered him down and Tasered Savant and Javelin for Amanda Waller to arrest them then Batman took his Grappling Hook back up and pulled down Bane and head butt him down fact is Bane = BatMan and respect went both ways but Business Time Bane Defeated BatMan many a times and Batman defeated him back BatMan gave a Tornedo kick and called a Bat Swarm and Bats bit Bane and Batman with a steel pipe kicked Bane in the chin down and trips him through a wall and into the floor and Batman injected Bane into his neck and Bane went down it was a Memory Cleaner, Batman doesn't kill people neither did Wonder Woman nor Superman and Aquaman, if BatMan killed he is no better then Joker or Deadshot or Deathstroke who killed Countless Innocents for Money and Fame, times BatMan felt like he should kill Joker and Slade but he remembered Batman is admired by Gothamites and Gotham may make him a Target so he turns them over Wonder Woman and Batman saw Black Mask, Vic Zsasz, Ares, Blackguard with Hush in Thomas Elliot was a friend of Batman's turned enemy and Flagg rounded Bane up and with others back to jail.
                                 Wonder Woman kicked Blackguard down and kicked Zsasz in the fave and Batman in the Batmobile hit Ares with it down tue Ground and Leapt out Disarmed him and kicked him in the Head down Again and Batman and Ares went at it through People's Homes and Batman and Ares put each other through Furnitures and He'll.
    Wonder Woman attacked Vic Zsasz up and countered plus deflected his Blades and kicked him down running and kicked Black Mask in the legs and into his car windows flying back down and Wonder Woman kicked the door Window on him and ripped it out and threw into Blackguard and BatMan and Wonder Woman beat Blackguard up again and Bloodsport looked at how badly Blackguard got beaten up Batman punched him bad and he fell down hard and Blackguard said " Remind me to never come back here Bloodsport " and BatMan kicked Black Mask into his car down and Vic Zsasz and Ares into each other and Wonder Woman smashed her Bracelets Together and Ares dell down hard again and Wonder Woman kicked Ares in the chins and he send her into Batman and Ares swing a sword and Batman blinded him and picked up Wonder Woman who then with BatMan speared him trough a wall into a NightClub where Superman was as Clark Kent and Lois Lane too and went to a room and wore down his black Superman robe and punched Ares back down.
                                                Ares went into sleep, even though Wonder Woman and BatMan had it and Superman said " more coming here "