Vacation

"What are they doing here Asami?" Korra mumbled.
          "Oh I forgot to tell you, we are all here for a huge surprise! Though they are also going to hang out at the Sato mansion." Asami said after thinking for a moment.
       "Okay Asami I guess it's fine." Korra responded. Korra was curious about Asami's surprise and wondered if she was going to propose. Korra was anxious and she was basically on edge the whole time.
      "Well it looks like Korra is excited about my surprise!" Asami had said while looking at Korra. "Well I can't put this off much longer," Asami began while watching Korra look as calm as possible, "at Future Industries we had a huge break through and we sold almost halve of our supplies in the warehouse!" Korra looked at Asami then congratulated her on getting a huge sale!
        "One thing though, that was my surprise but I also have something else," Asami excitedly said, "with the money I had got from the sale I will get Mako and  Bolin a proper home and Korra and I will go on vacation!" Korra perked up, she liked the sound of a vacation with Asami.
          "Asami you really don't have to though. We-." Bolin began before being cut off by Asami.
       "No no I insist. I can't have you two being thrown on the streets if you get kicked out."
         "Ok Asami thank you, you are so amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Bolin said very excitedly and happily.
        "No problem Mako and Bolin, I just don't want you guys back on the streets." Asami said warm-heartedly.
    "Now Korra where do you want to go for vacation?" Asami asked Korra. Korra thought about it for a moment and thought about it for a second.
       "What about uhh the North Pole. I always wanted to go but I never really got the chance." Korra responded after awhile. It was true that Korra wanted to go to the North but she did not go because of her father's problem with her uncle but now since her uncle is gone she can go.
    "That actually sounds nice Korra." Asami had said very preppy.
Later on Korra and Asami had to pack their bags because they were leaving in two days.