𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷

I was straddled on Éloise's lap with my head on his shoulder. Éloise was sitting up holding me with one of his hands on my back rubbing it and the other hand on my butt. Yes I know it sounds weird but trust me it's not. It's actually comforting in a way because he babies me all the time even though he's younger.

" Dior .. sweetheart why is— are you like that love..?" Oliver said. They all gave me questioning glances. I just blushed and stuffed my face in Éloise's shoulder. " He .. uhh it's hard to explain. It's not sexual or anything but Éloise grew up differently. And some stuff that seems weird to people might not seem sexual or weird to us.. mostly him. It's just his way of showing a protective barrier or affection around me that's it. He does it Aurelie too." I said.

Éloise wrapped his arms around me more protectively. And then he pushed my head further down into his chest. " Éloise babe they were only asking. As I said before they aren't trying to take me away from you honey. Okay?" I reassured him. He just nodded and kissed my head. " Sorry" he spoke it so quietly I almost couldn't hear it.

" Speaking of sexual.." Elliot chimed in slowly. Everyone just sighed. " You're right I guess there's no better time to explain than now right?" Elliot said. He seemed a little down. " Dior what was all that you saw and we'll go from there hmm." Leon said. He had a weary look on his face along with his hands tightly clutched in the bedsheets. Alex gave him a kiss .. I guess to settle him down.

" Let's see. I was going up stairs because Alex called Elliot up for something. I guess it was to help Oliver. I don't really know. Anywho once I got upstairs I saw the room right across from the main room. It was at the end of the hall and that's where I heard you call again so naturally I went in the room.

"At first I thought nothing of it, but then I saw the ..." I started shaking. I closed my eyes and gripped harder to Éloise. " Calm down dad. Remember I'm holding you so nothings gonna happen. Je promets." He said while rocking me. I calmed down after a good 5 minutes. Everyone was silent.. Well the baby was asleep but everyone else was staring at me and Éloise. " Does your kid always calm you down when you're about to have a panic attack?" I nodded. " I learnt it when I was younger. Anyway continue on with the story. I'm right here if you have another one." Éloise said.

That put me at ease a little bit. " I saw the whips and the cock blocker thingy and the chains and the gags. And I saw a lot more but my mind was panicking. Anywho after I got a grip of things I heard someone's voice calling for Alex again. I saw that there was another room that led to where I saw .. Oliver.

You were torturing him. He looked so beaten up it scared me, so I panicked. I thought you were going to do the same thing to me.. once you gained my trust.

.. I thought you were going to hurt the kids.." I think I'm spacing out.

" Babe come here." I heard a voice say. Alex. It's Alex's voice. They all had a look of worry mixed in with regret in their faces. I think Oliver had the most regret on his face. " But I'm scared. I don't want to go over there." I whimpered. There was silence. Éloise hugged me tighter, a dominant growl coming from his throat.

" Do you remember what I told you before you went in the shower?" Leon asked calmly. " The safe room? Are you talking about that?" I peeked my head up. Éloise looked confused for a hot second. I told him I would explain things later. " Yes. What I mean is you can always go there anytime you want?" He said with an amusement on his face.

" Can I go there now Leon? I think I feel more comfortable if I do. And is there enough room for you all?" I asked. They all seemed surprised that I asked that. " Yes the room is quite big to be honest. But honey just remember you don't have to invite us in. We don't mind staying outside talking to you indirectly." He reassured me.