Sick🎭

I think Tommy is 16

Tommy woke up not feeling too well. His head and back ache, he felt cold and sluggish. His first thought was to take a shower to make it feel better. He walked into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. Tommy looked a little pale and tired. He brushed it off as lack of sleep then jumped into the shower. After the shower Tommy walked down for breakfast. Tommy sat at the table and his mom served him pancakes with contrary fried potatoes and fruit on the side. His mom had to leave early so she didn't pay much attention to Tommy and how he looked. Tommy's dad was already at work so Tommy was home alone. Both of his parents work at the same place sometimes with different shifts. Today they had a business trip that would last for about two weeks. Unfortunately they can't cancel as they are in a tight spot. Tommy had plans to stream with the Sleepyboisinc and he didn't want to miss it. Tommy put on some make-up to hide the bags under his eyes. He put on a sweater his mom's friend got him that said, "California Coastal Flowers'' in red. He wore blue sweatpants and long black socks. Tommy set up his stream and got on call with the boys who are fucking old! Haha Jk. The stream was doing great until he had to cough.
"You alright bud?" Phil asked
"Mhmmmmmm yeah I'm good." Tommy nevarvously stated
"Are you sure? You don't sound good." Wilbur questioned
"I'm fine! I promise!" Tommy replied
After the stream ended the bois stayed on call for a little while. Tommy was talking again when another cough interrupted him. He felt the need to puke so he dashed to the bathroom. He felt awful, he head and back ache more. His nose was runny and he felt cold and tired. Tommy walked back to his room and sat back down at his desk.
"You feeling good, Toms?" Technoblade spoke up
"Mmmm no." Tommy mumbled
"Are you parents home?" Wilbur asked
"No." Tommy mumbled as he curled into himself
"Do you want us to come over?" Philza asked
Tommy felt too tired to answer so he shrugged his shoulders.
"Ok Tommy go to bed. We'll be there shortly." Philza stated
"You forget I live in america." Technoblade added
Tommy snickered and left the call. He climbed into his bed and laid down as his dogs jumped onto the bed to accompany him. When he woke up Phil was checking his temperature and Wilbur was looking too.
"Tommy you have a fever so take it easy, ok?" Phil spoke
Tommy nodded my head. Wilbur handed him a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Where did he get that? Tommy sat in his bed and ate the food while they talked. Wilbur gave him some nyquil along with some water. They sat on the sofa watching movies.