Chapter 01

Prison Island from that moment:

Amy and Tails are reaching to Prison Island to save Sonic before something is going too happened.

'Hang in there, Sonic! I'm coming to save you.' Amy said to her thought. When they finally approaching upon the entrance prison, Amy looked through the plain window and saw a hedgehog standing right in front a gate.

'SONIC!' Her heart has been swelling when she saw him. When they finally land, Amy jump out from plain and quickly leapt at him in hug. "Oh, Sonic it's you! Thank goodness! I came here to rescuing you, but it seems you came out by yourself." She snuggled her face into his back. "I'm so glad you're safe."

The hedgehog hasn't responded, Amy was confused that he didn't say anything or push her back like Sonic usually do, "Sonic??" When she let go off him, she looked at his black fur in shock.

Amy quickly moves backward to see who's this hedgehog that she hugged. That wasn't Sonic! But he sure looks like him, he was a dark black colored hedgehog with a bright red streak up his quills.

"Wait!! Y-You're not Sonic!!!" She was terrified of this guy, as her face began to blushing furiously.

As soon he turned around to faces her. She could help but look up to see his eyes curious. They were deepest blood red that she has ever seen.

"W-Who are you?" Amy asked him, as her body trembles with fear.

Amy look to the other side and saw the white female bat standing beside him smirking from one bat ear to the other. She was quite busty; that's what it seemed like to Amy's thought and for some reason she felt jealous of the bat lady, but then Amy shacked her head to snap out of her thoughts, as she almost forgot a mission to rescue Sonic.

While she about to pass throw the black hedgehog, he quickly reached out and grab her wrist for not letting her go.

"Hey! What are you doing? Let me go!" Amy in shock of what the dark hedgehog did?!

"No!" The dark hedgehog says with cold voice, as Amy try to struggle her arm away from him, but he was too strong, as he simply reached to her other arm to grab it.

"L-LET GO." Amy shouted in anger tried with all her strange to get free from him.

"Shadow! What's going on out there?" There was a voice coming from the hedgehog's watch.

Shadow hold Amy closed to him and answered, "Nothing Doctor, it just some pink female hedgehog who's interfere the mission!" Shadow said.

"Oh, I see! Its Sonic's girl fan again. It obviously that she came to rescue him." Doctor says, "Well then, do whatever you please with her, as long as ONE of you gets the job done! Understand." He said with angry sound.

"Understood, Doctor!" Shadow repeat back and end the call.

Then he looked down at Amy and seeing her eyes, "Sorry, it looks like I have an order for not letting you go." Shadow smirked, as he's still holding her tightly.

"Rouge! You finish the job. I'll take care of this girl." Shadow said.

"Whatever you say, hon." The bat says, then she raising her wing to fly off.

"Now! What should I do with you?" The dark hedgehog says, looking into the girl's face. Deep in his thought there's something strongly about her? Which he looked closely to her eyes, the image of the human girl Maria came in as she's looked at him smiling. He touches her face gently, then he quickly picked her up and tossed her onto his shoulder.

"W-What are you doing?!" Amy asking in fear.

"Sorry, I have my order." He said while he's still smirking.