Epilogue

It's been a week since the time when the Earth was about to be destroyed by The Colony Ark. Thanks to the Heroes have save the day By Sonic and Shadow.

But unfortunately to Shadow the Hedgehog has been vanished out of the space without trace. He sacrifices himself to save the Earth.

Now the Earth is saved every people on plant are happy, but not all of them especial for Amy Rose. She felt very sad for losing him, he did everything what he could to make Maria happy and to keep her promise too.

So, now he's gone and there is nothing she can do but pray for him and keep on going to be along again.

At the moment, it sure is really beautiful sunshine in morning, from outside of Chris house in the great guarding.

Everyone is having breakfast together, but Sonic wasn't here with them as usual, he eats his breakfast after them and went out to run anywhere he likes to go by himself.

When Amy is eating her breakfast, she suddenly felt ail on his stomach, as she run inside the house to the bathroom. She closed the door and start queasiness on the toilet very hard, she couldn't stop throw up until she felt dizzy and fainted on the floor.

One hour later:

Amy has start to wake up on the bed and look around to find Cream and her mother Vanilla the Rabbit sit beside the bad, "Oh Amy, are you okay?" Vanilla asked with worries.

"Chao, Chao..." Cheese was worried.

As Amy tried to stand up but she was to weak to gather her strength. "W-What exactly has happened to me?" Amy asked.

"You have fainted beside the toilet. If it wasn't for Mr. Tanaka had the spicily key we wouldn't save you." Cream explained to her.

Amy rubbed her head, "I-I don't know... It just happens when I had a breakfast, I sudden felt sick and... I don't remember?"

Vanilla tried to calm her down, "We don't know, but Tails and Chuck are trying to find out what happen to you?!"

Later 20 minutes:

Amy waited on the bad. She had never been so nervous in her life, she looked up at the clock and sighed "I can't believe it has already been 20 minutes. How long are they gone take to find out that problem!" Amy said getting more anxious.

"Just relax a little Amy" Vanilla said, "They are working as quickly as they could. Pacing around and getting worried will not make the results change or come any faster."

Amy side in the defeated tone "I know, I know, but I'm just so... nervous that I can't sit still," She said. "You know what this could mean!"

"Yes I know Amy, but right now all we can do is to stay calm and hope for the best." Vanilla reminded Amy.

But before Amy could respond they heard footsteps approaching and the door not begin to turn. Tails and Chuck are approaching to the door.

"So... what's the verdict." Amy said to Tails, as he closes the door behind him.

Chuck said to her "We sorry it took use so long, we just wanted to be sure to know that you are in fact pregnant" Chuck said calmly and announced.

Amy gas as her heart fluttered in her chest 'I... I'm pregnant' Amy thought to herself. "Are you sure, of what you're saying?!" She asked him.

Then Tails explained, "We're completely 100% sure, that the reason why we taking so long to make sure is it was correct."

"Oh, Chaos!" As Vanilla cover her mouth for being shock of what happened to Amy.

Amy was completely in shock too, she couldn't believe of what she heard. She is pregnant of the Ultimate life-form.

As Amy cried tears streaming rapidly down her face "Sonic is gone get angry about this...!" Amy said pulling her arms in front of herself "Why is this happening?" She sobbed closing her eyes.

Vanilla wrapped her arms around Amy puling her quivering body close to her. "Amy, I know exactly how you feel." Vanilla began to say speaking softly and with a gentleness in her voice. "You feel broken and empty. Losing someone was the most important to you and you feel as if the world could end now and you wouldn't even care, but you have to be strong... Think about the child that grown inside of you." Vanilla explained perfectly the emotions going though Amy's head and heart.

"So, what are you going to do, sweetie?" Vanilla asked in a calm voice looking at Amy.

Amy paused taking a deep breath not entirely sure herself what she was going to do. "I'm going to keep it." Amy replied looked out the window "I'll make sure that nothing would ever happen to it..." She looked down and hold her belly "This is my chance, and I'm not going to blow it."

Coming Soon...

Season 2: Tears Do Come True...