☁️Introduction☁️

A/N : the characters in this story are totally different from the characters in "Noctrune of nightmares" but the story is inspired by it

Yul-ha is a girl who is living a Happy Life with her parents she is a very kind and generous girl.She has Wavy and curly Auburn coloured hair And has big crystal clear Brown eyes which look gorgeous. However her childhood is always a blur and No matter how hard she tries to remember it she just couldn't recall it One day she falls into a deep sleep and wakes up in a creepy place..but yul-ha is not the only one there , as she wakes up she finds 3 guys and 1 girl with her aswell they all somehow seem familiar to her Who are they? And why does her heart aches so hard when she looks at them? One by one they all witness their Heartwrenching Childhood . And from then yul-ha witnesses she is trapped in a nightmare along with these vaguely familiar strangers and they call it the  " NIGHTMARE WORLD" . As the clock strikes 10 and the bell chimes its where it all starts and continues...Will Yul-ha be able to escape? Will they all SURVIVE? Will she ever know why these "strangers" are so familiar to her? Will they be able to solve the mystery which lies in the world full of darkness? And Will they all be able to end this all without...No one getting hurt?

STAY TUNED! Ima call you all "puffs" if that's okay with you guys ^^