𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣...

"Are we there yet?" A small voice asked for the umpteenth time.

"Almost sweetie, just sit tight. Why don't you try and take a nap?" Y/n Feyresdottir hummed, making sure her ship was on the right coordinated path to Midgard.

"Mommy, what's Midgard like?" Her daughter asked, playing around with her soft-furred stuffed bear.

"Quite like Asgard, only much more primitive. For example, they have no natural access to spaceships and magic like us. In fact, until recently, they had no idea the other realms existed." She stated, peering out of the vessel's glossy windows, the darkness of deep space reflecting her e/c eyes.

"Oh...will I have any friends? I miss my friends, and what about daddy?"

"Of course you will, Eydis, and your father will be there. I'm sure of it." Y/n ruffled the girl's dark hair, glancing back to where her son slept. Y/n had located her absentee husband with the help of her good mother, Frigga, not long ago. Loki wasn't dead, he was in fact more alive than he'd ever been, but of course Y/n already knew that. When souls were intertwined the way theirs were one could not simply die without the other feeling it.

"Go rest, it will make the time pass faster." Y/n bent down to kiss Eydis' forehead, the girl running back to her brother and jumping into the bed with him. The boy stirred, groaning and rolling over to accomodate for his sister.

"Hush Vidar, sleep." Y/n hummed, approaching her son with the soothing warmth of her magic. She kissed both Vidar and Eydis' foreheads just as her incantation set in, their green and e/c eyes respectively fluttering shut.