𝙊𝙉𝙀

Key words

Y/n- Your Name

H/l-hair length

H/c-hair colour

H/t-hair texture

E/c-eye colour

B/t-body type (skinny, thick, average, etc)

S/c-skin colour

F/c-favourite colour

F/f-favourite food

F/b-favourite beverage

F/s-favourite snack

N/n-nick name

Y/b/d-your birthday

This: * means a time skip, this: **** means a flashback and/or dream
____________________________________________

"Are we there yet?" A small voice asked for the umpteenth time.

"Almost sweetie, just sit tight. Why don't you try and take a nap?" Y/n Feyresdottir hummed, making sure her ship was on the right coordinated path to Midgard.

"Mommy, what's Midgard like?" Her daughter asked, playing around with her soft-furred stuffed bear.

"Quite like Asgard, only much more primitive. For example, they have no natural access to spaceships and magic like us. In fact, until recently, they had no idea the other realms existed." She stated, peering out of the vessel's glossy windows, the darkness of deep space reflecting her e/c eyes.

"Oh...will I have any friends? I miss my friends, and what about daddy?"

"Of course you will, Eydis, and your father will be there. I'm sure of it." Y/n ruffled the girl's dark hair, glancing back to where her son slept. Y/n had located her absentee husband with the help of her good mother, Frigga, not long ago. Loki wasn't dead, he was in fact more alive than he'd ever been, but of course Y/n already knew that. When souls were intertwined the way theirs were one could not simply die without the other feeling it.

"Go rest, it will make the time pass faster." Y/n bent down to kiss Eydis' forehead, the girl running back to her brother and jumping into the bed with him. The boy stirred, groaning and rolling over to accomodate for his sister.

"Hush Vidar, sleep." Y/n hummed, approaching her son with the soothing warmth of her magic. She kissed both Vidar and Eydis' foreheads just as her incantation set in, their green and e/c eyes respectively fluttering shut.

Y/n brushed the twins' hair out of their faces gently, gazing down at their soft expressions. They were so sweet and kind, so innocent to the atrocities of the realms, Y/n almost couldn't believe that her and Loki Laufeyson of all beings had created them. The ship chimed and Y/n went back to the control board, reading the runes that indicated that they would be approaching Midgard in less than a half hour.

Y/n sighed, settling back in beside her children as she allowed herself to relax and sleep for the first time since they left Asgard.

****

Y/n hummed, running her fingers through the soft black tresses of her lover as he rested his head on her swollen belly, the protruding bump covered by the finest silk Y/n had ever worn let alone owned.

"I think I can hear their heart beats." He whispered, looking into his wife's e/c eyes.

"Can you now, my love?" Y/n laughed, "and what do they sound like?" Loki pressed the side of his head to her stomach, grinning before raising himself to be eye level with the woman.

"They sound powerful." He said, leaning into Y/n's lips with a smile.

"I would hope so." Y/n giggled through Loki's lips, wrapping her arms around his neck. Loki turned his head to the side, burying his face into the crook of Y/n's neck.

"You smell heavenly." He groaned.

"Are you sure? We are surrounded by flowers, after all." Y/n gestured out to the gardens of the palace they sat in, the grass soft underneath them. Loki pulled away, gazing into Y/n's eyes with adoration she'd only ever seen him award his beloved mother.

"You, my dear. Always you."

****

Y/n was jolted awake by the ship's emergency alarms, blinking the sleep away from her eyes as she stumbled towards the controls. In the windows Y/n could see that they were approaching the atmosphere of earth, heading towards the 'North American' continent while the ship blared warnings that they should turn back, but Y/n could feel Loki's presence getting stronger. She pushed forwards, eyes widening as she realized why the ship was sounding the alarms.

"For the love of the Allfather."