𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

She could not, no, she would not, believe it.

"My husband is not capable of such things. Yes, he is the God of Mischief, that will incur some damage, but he is not capable of destruction such as this." Y/n said in disbelief as Thor finished explaining all that Loki had supposedly done with his time on Midgard.

"'fraid to say it my dear, but it is the truth." The man in the iron suit of armour, who Y/n had been introduced to as Tony, clicked his tongue.

"And who are you to judge a God?" Y/n snapped, turning to face the whole group of "Avengers" as they called themselves.

"Well me personally, I'm rich, so—"

"Now is not the time, Stark." Thor warned. Tony rolled his eyes, throwing his hands up.

"I mean, who is this chick anyhow? If she's with Loki shouldn't we be cuffing her too?" He scoffed.

"I think that she's Sigyn." A fire haired woman named Natasha commented, Y/n bristling at the name.

"My title is not "Sigyn". I resent my sister, she is not the Goddess of Victory nor is she Wife of Loki. You mortals simply twisted the stories to fit your silly narratives, my true name is Y/n." She hissed, slamming her spear into the ground.

"Not a very goddess-like name." The man with the bow and arrow named Clint mumbled.

"These are the people who you've aligned yourself with, brother?" Y/n shook her head, "I will speak with Loki and then decide what fate befalls all of you."

"Wait, so we're just going to allow this?" The tall golden haired man named Steve looked to Thor, the other man gathering all of the avengers into a huddle as Y/n disappeared into the room where she had put her husband and children.

"I have known Y/n for almost all my life, she will see reason. She may be a devoted wife, but she is an even more devoted mother, and Loki's behaviour will not stand with her." Thor said, all of them looking towards the door of the room. Meanwhile, Y/n sent her children out to be with Thor, facing Loki with a surprisingly hardened gaze.

"Is what Thor has said to me true? Have you caused all of this?" Loki shrunk underneath her, still on his knees as Y/n's healing abilities took root.

"My love—" "Is. It. True?" She interrupted him, voice low. Loki's breath caught in his throat at her tone—he expected screaming, yelling, breaking things, all that she'd usually do when in a fit of anger. But composure, that scared him.

"Yes." Loki breathed, lowering his gaze to the floor. Y/n sighed, kneeling down to his level and cupping her hand against his cheek. Loki leaned into her touch, grabbing her wrist to keep it there.

"You are going to go out there, and do as these Avengers say. I and our children are going to stay here on Midgard while you receive your sentence on Asgard." Y/n hummed, pain etching itself on Loki's face.

"I am going to fix your mistakes, Loki." She leaned into him, softly kissing his lips. When she pulled away Loki followed, chasing the kiss to the point that he could not reach her face anymore, slowly opening his eyes to face his wife.

"...as I always do." Y/n took her hand from his cheek, watching with melancholy eyes as he slouched further onto his knees in defeat.

"Y/n, I..." Loki tried to put his thoughts to words, tried to explain that this wasn't what he wanted, but nothing came.

They were ultimately his actions, and these were the consequences.