TAKE OVER

Darkness. The camera turns on to a home office space with computers, music equipment and other such things. A woman with a blonde braid sits in the office chair with a plushie marshmallow with cute little eyes.

"Hello. Now I am... admitedly not someone who ever really shows my face online but I am very confident you all likely know exactly who I am." She says "my name is sally. And I am y/n's editor" she smiled "now some of you may be wondering, ohh hello but why are you here? And the simple answer my dear friends is that I have had enough. And as I have the primary uploaded duties for the channel that also means I'm in charge of the password, and I have changed it and I'm making this video in protest for what I think is wrongful dismissal." She explained "I have been y/n's editor for the last seven years and I have always worked my hardest I love my job, and I remember when y/n said she was going to start collaborations and such which as an editor you need to know so I don't cut people we want out. How've a year in she said Thomas was going to become a regular feature now he had been around a hot minute you can see him in old videos if you remember that or if your willing to go back that far, and she said he was going to be a common sight from now on but and I quote" she says getting her phone "to cut out anything that could be deamed as romantic or suggestive unless it's a direct joke" she quotes "now overtime the rules changed they got as she called it updated, which both got more restrictive and yet more relaxed it became so programed to the extend I even said if you wanted this specific of an edit why don't you do it or here's an idea don't film it, now how I can explain this is that I was allowed to show more situations but at the same time specific things had to be cut such as 'anytime Thomas refers to y/n as hun, honey or honeybunny, however sweetie darling is to be re edited for joke purposes' and little things like really really small this is a fairly new one 'any shot inculding y/n's engagement ring are to be cut and put on the reshoot lost this includes vlogging shots' and some of those are blink and you'll miss them shots I got a phone call from her once because you can see her ring inna reflection of a window in a vlog, another rule I found funny was actually 'sexual elements are to be cut.' and then she'd film like a sex toy video and I always got like a bit confused of the rules here. But I'm gonna shut up because I'm sure we all know the situation by now and here is what I am calling the lost clips. Or possibly if you like everything she has made me cut out of videos."