The Rivers Edge Part 2

(Her outfit for the chapter up top)

Third Pov:
Betty and Ellie woke up and were getting ready for school, Ellie had spent the night but that was normal. Alice saw Ellie as the daughter she alwae wanted so she took on the responsibity to be a second parent to her and treated her as one of her own, and Ellies parents were ok with it because Betty had been friends with their daughter for so long.

Alice: Girls this comming year is critical for colleges, grades are important Extracurriculars,athletics.Maintaing a decent character is hugely important.They do look at that.
Betty: Mom were Sophomores.

Alice: you girls have accomplished so much i just dont want anything jeopardizing that,i mean just think about poor polly.She was such a shining star before she let that blossom boy ruin her.Sorry Ellie.
Ellie: Its ok antie Alice and you dont have to worry betty isnt polly.
Betty: Yes and just because i hang out with Archie who has red hair yes doent mean he is Jason.

Alice pulls both girls into a hug.
Alice: But sweetie all boys are like Jason Blossom,I want you girls to be safe. I just need you to be smart ok?

~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Pov:
Archie and Ellie were standing at his locker,Betty had to go give a tour to the new girl.Then Reggie came up to them and put his arm around Ellie and gave her a side hug.And started talking to archie.
Reggie: bro you are ready for football, im not kidding dude you got ripped.How much you benching like 220?225?

Before he could finish Ellie joked.
Ellie: he is doing more than you are, i mean really ou look like squidward from spongebob.
Archie burst out laughing and Reggie looked fake hurt.
Reggie: wow elliebean i feel hurt.
Ellie: omg would you stop calling me that.
Archie/reggie: Nope that will forever be your nickname.
Ellie: I hate you both, anyway i am gonna go meet the new girl. Byeeeeee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Betty was giving Veronica the school tour when Ellie and Kevin popped up.
Kevin: A strip club called the Ho Zone and a tragic gay bar called Inniendo.
Ellie: Friday nights football games and then tailgate parties at the mallmart parking lot,Saturday night is movie night regardless of what's playing at the Bijou.
Kevin: And you better get there early because we don't have reserved seating in riverdale,unless your Ellie.
Ellie: And Sunday nights thank God for HBO.

Betty: Veronica Lodge,Kevin Keller, and this is Ellie. Veronica's new here and Kevin is...
Before Betty can finish Veronica interrupts her by saying "...gay thank God Let's be best friends, and I like your style Ellie."
Kevin: is it true what they say about your dad.
Betty gives him a look to shut up and Ellie smacks him on the back on the head.
Veronica: that he is the devil incarnate? I stand by my father,does everyone here know?Wonderful,then minutes in and I'm already the Blue Jasmine of Riverdale High.
She walks away with Ellie following her and Betty closely behind but not before giving Kevin a look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Pov:
Ellie,Betty, Veronica, and Kevin were walking in the hallway talking about the dance.When Veronica interrupts Betty.
Veronica: There's the hottie we were with last night.The red-headed Ansel Elgort,is he your boyfriend?
At the same time all three reply.
Ellie: no he is my bestfriend
Kevin: no he is straight
Betty: no we are just friends

Veronica: In that case, mind put in a word? I've tried every flavor of boy but orange.
Ellie/Kevin: Actually to clarify Betty and Archie aren't dating,but they are endgame.
Veronica: you should ask him to the semiformal then.
Kevin: She should but I heard that it might be getting canceled. Because of what happen to Jason sorry El, there gonna tell us at the assembly.
Ellie: Its ok Kev and thanks for reminding me I gtg see you guys later.

Ellie runs off to go find Cheryl to get ready for the assembly.
Veronica: Who's Jason, what happens to him, and what does that have to do with Ellie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cheryl is standing on a podium with Ellie right behind both dressed in appropriate Blossom wear.Ellie stood up to stand next to Cheryl hand on her shoulder in support.
Cheryl: Thank you for that moment of silence, many of you were luck enough to have known my brother personally each and every one of you ment the world to Jason.We loved my brother, he was and always will be my soulmate.So I speak with the confidence only and twin and bestfriend could have, Jason wouldn't want us to spend the year mourning. Jason would want us to move on with our lives. Which is why we have asked the School board not to cancel the Badk-to-School semiformal, But rather, let us use it as a way to heal, collectively, and celebrate my brother's too short life on this moral coil. Thank you all
Even though most people weren't paying attention and were staring at Ellie the whole time they claped. After the assembly Ellie catched up with jughead to go to class.

Yay second chapter done I'm gonna try to update my Ginny Twin story soon. My school just started basketball again so I have my first game next week. If you guys have any questions or suggestions of this book or want me to write another one dm me what fandom and what kind of story you want or comment, and pls vote for my stories.
STAY SAFE YALL.
                                                            -El