part 2

third person POV:

After about ten years of war, a human came to the area. He was a teenager. He was always wearing a lime-green hoodie and a white smiley-face mask covering his face so that you could only see his mouth, chin and jaw, and had dirty-blonde hair. And when he saw the war he wanted to make peace. 

The prince was at this point nine, soon ten, and he loved exploring and was good friends with many of the endermen.

He had a dream. He wanted to see the other worlds, but that the queen couldn't allow so one day he sneaked out through the portal, how he managed to do it noone knows, but the day after, the portal was closed by the green teenager, and teleportation was the only way of travel to- and from the end, which means the prince was stuck in the other worlds, since as an enderman you can first take teleportation classes when you are fifteen, it's not something they're born with.

The end kingdom have been sending out tons of endermen the last six years to try and and find him, but without luck, many of them have lost so much memory they got lost there and some of them have claimed to have seen him but can't remember where nor when, the only thing they remember clearly are fighting.

(228 words)

a/n: hmmm fighting couldn't be dream smp 

this was the last bit i have written in my book already so now i will just write whatever comes to mind.