part 5

the queens POV:

it's been a day since i sent the last pack of endermen out, normally if anyone would come back, they would be back by now it's hopeless, it's been years.

I heard doors slam open somewhere in the castle, and not long after an enderman is standing in front of the steps at my throne, with a book in hand. I go over and sit down in my throne, "i've come to report, your majesty" said the enderman "it was in the same white area as before, at around 8:15 PM, it was already dark, that i saw someone that easily could be him, going in to the side of a mountain"

my mood lifted a bit, the last five times we've sent someone out, they have said something about a white area, but also pain, "there's more miss, before i left i saw the  possible prince look down i went a bit closer and just saw black in the hole, it could be other endermen who's been trying to get away from the pain" the enderman continued. 

It all add up this is briliant if so many have seen something or someone who could possibly be connected to him in the same area, it's too good to be true "good job, Misido" i told him, Misido (the random enderman) was then escorted out of the castle.

"get the best of your men together for tomorrow" i told the head-guard "we're going out to get my son"

(246 words)

a/n: totally didn't vanish, don't fret, im still here

the endermans last name is Misido cause i thought it would be practical later on in the story so Misido it is.

now one of my rambles slight TW:

so i was in class the other day and we were playing volleyball and i was having a slight panic attack and THE ONLY THING that helped was thinking about the clip where Ranboo and Tubbo are talking about sports and Ranboo says him and his team used to flirt with the opposit teams and then Tubbo says "you looking mighty fine in those tennis shorts" TELL ME WHY THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME RELAX WHAT-,... i dont know what to feel about this but the internet for sure ruined me