Chapter eighteen

-Justice of ghosts-

***

They made sure not to rush. Jun wouldn't allow them to remake her past mistakes for the sake of a few extra days. Though, time was not wasted.

It took them three weeks to arrange what was needed for their plan's execution. Unsurprisingly, since the things they required were neither few nor easy to find.

Before Jun left Tokyo, the Yakuza had begun business with Colombian drug lords. Whilst the Colombians made and trafficked the cocaine to North and South America, her uncle managed the transportation to Europe and Asia.

It was a good business. It moved insane amounts of money, but it also demanded people and means to get the cocaine from Colombia to Tokyo.

Saya and Jun couldn't have known where the next shipment would be stored. The location changed every five days and was decided upon at random. Their uncle was clever. In case enemies or competition tried to sabotage the transaction, the product could not be tracked so easily.

The only record of the drop-off and storage sites was in paper form. The identity of the map's keeper was a secret known to half a dozen people who swore to never share it.

It would have been impossible to discover who the keeper was if Jun didn't already know it.

Daichi Fujimoto was the second born son of one of the ten families in uncle's circle of trust. He was the one Jun was to marry before she fled.

A dreadful man. Selfish and cruel, but important. He was valued enough to be put to work and stupid enough to share the details with his future wife. It wasn't such a stupid mistake a few months back. Jun was a trusted Yakuza member. Her loyalty was not questioned.

However, it was a crucial fault now that she wanted to take them down.

Getting the information out of him was quite easy. Jun knew he was weak, but they barely had to ask for him to spill everything. Of course, their goal was to intimidate, so the group dressed the part.

Lex took charge of the outfits, or costumes as he'd called them. He was very fond of symbology, specially when used to scare bad men. So, he assembled clothing that sent a message by itself.

Black on black, was for tactical purposes. Weapons strapped to their backs and hips were for easy access. Though, the contrast between metal and the dark fabric made it so their menace was not overlooked.

For the final and most important part of the costume, he asked Saya and Jun for a mask. A face with which to show unity between them, and to create legends around.