Crashing waves

Hi! If you like listening to music while you Sparks by Coldplay😼! You really can listen to whatever tho. Also this was made as a surprise for my friend Josephine! Hiii Josephine!
:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream and George road there bikes along the cool coastline, the sun setting, shining dimly on their faces complimenting them. The calming noise of waves crashing up against the rocks in the background. The two where on there way to the beach to have a picnic, as it was a warm day and they thought relaxing at the beach for a little while would be a good idea. George was carrying the food in his little basket connected to his bike.
They got to the beach and walked up to a small cliff that had a patch of green grass on it, giving a beautiful view of the setting sun, and crashing waves. They laid a picnic blanket down, Dream went over to George's bike and got out the food. They smiled and then giggled at each other. Just enjoying being around each other trying there best to hide there closeted feelings thinking that the other didn't feel the same when the reality is, they where both in 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒.

"George?" Dream asked suddenly.
"What is it dream?" George asked smiling as he took a bite into his sandwich.
"I- uh." Dream was mumbling.
George just raised a eyebrow at Dream waiting for him to continue.
"It's really pretty here, thanks for the idea, and the yummy food." Dream said smirking and then laughing.
"Your welcome Dream." George smiled. "I'm glad you like it." George said.

They day went on and the sun finally set, Dream wanted to take George to this beautiful flower field he discovered a few days ago ever sense he found it he could just imagine watching the stars come out with George laying next to him. The flower field really was beautiful.
"Hey George?" Dream asked.
"Yeah Dream?" George asked giving Dream his full attention.
"If you don't need to be home anytime soon can I show you this place i found a few days ago?"
Dream asked and gave George a small smile, hoping he would say yes. "Of course Dream! I don't have to be by anytime lucky, my mom even said you, or I could sleep over." George said giving Dream a bright smile. It made Dream blush a little, but lucky it was nearly dark so George couldn't see.
"Great, lets go!" Dream said clapping his hands. George giggled.
They road there bikes along the stars and ocean waves heading to the flower field, 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐺𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒.

"So exactly where are you taking me Dream? I want to make sure I'm not gonna get murdered." George joked and looked over at Dream making sure Dream saw his smirk. Dream just laughed. "It's a surprise I can't tell you." Dream said back.
"Well I don't like surprises." George said rolling his eyes. " Well George your gonna like this one." Dream said. They finally pulled up to the big field, it contained all kinds of Flowers. George always loved flowers, he read books and books about them. That's where Georges nickname 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦 came in. Dreams obsession was astronomy, he loved learning about the stars and George would call him 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦. George and Dream would spend hours reading things about stars and flowers in the library.

"Ok Dream let's go! What are we waiting for!" George complained.
Dream just grabbed George's hand and ran off in into the flower field, as soon as they both got in the soft grass and be flowers dream let go of George's hand running away as fast as he could. George missed the contact but his thoughts where interrupted when Dream started talking. "Catch me if you can!" Dream said and then giggled. George ran after dream. They kept going around the field until Dream wasn't fast enough, running into George and knocking him to the soft ground. George groaned and looked up. Dream was laid on top of him, arms keeping himself up from falling on top of George. Dream giggled and that resulted him into falling on George. George groaned in pain. "Got you! Also geez how much food do you eat your so heavy."
George said laughing. Dream just giggled and Leaned over the side of George plopping himself in the grass. "Are you calling me fat!" Dream accused George jokingly.
"Possibly..." was all George said giving Dream a nice big smirk. They where both breathing heavy and laughing. Still in shock of the closeness they just had..

The sun had finally set making it pitch black outside. Dream smiled and pulled George closer, picking little flowers and putting it in his dark brown hair. "Now your officially a 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦." Dream Said laughing. "Your so stupid." George said rolling his eyes not looking st dream and just paying at. "Oh come on now." Dream just laughed and looked back at the stars. "There so pretty." Dream said. George just hummed agreeing. "They really are, it's crazy. I could get lost in them." George said. "How do we know we are living, how do we know we are existing, I mean this could all be fake and we would never even know." Dream said. "Well I guess in a way love is what makes us live, it makes us feel alive. It doesn't matter if you don't feel loved, you are, love is what keeps us a reality. " George said looking over at Dream smiling. "You make me a reality." Dream said turning his head to George. "I do?" George was panicking a little inside, did dream really just say that? "Of course you do 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦 I love you. So in a way you make me a reality." Dream said smiling looking at George. "I love you to Dream." George giggled a little. Dream held George closer holding him by the waist cuddling him. They just stayed there looking at the stars in comfortable silence. They never wanted this moment to end, no matter how much they wished they didn't feel the way they did about each other.

.......................
........................... 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛