Ch 5: Meeting The Yaribu

As she walks on the hallways, the girl had a smile on her face. She was actually happy to see her childhood friends back together. She remembered the time she was bullied for her masculine appearance and the girls won't befriend her because of the way she acts that resembles a boy. The children would always ignore the red-head and this made her always sad. She even started to hate herself until she met Yaguchi and Kashima. They didn't hesitate to accept her as their friend and this change Shiori's perspective about herself. This made her extremely happy that she could act whatever makes her confident and happy. Luckily, they were neighbours so they would always walk together to the same school until middle school. They were all separated due to a family business. The three of them cried as they began to separate away from each view. That was the saddest time that they had to say goodbye. They were extremely close. 'I'm glad we still had that friendship.' Shiori thought as she slides the door, opening the infirmary room.

"aah... Agh... Ahh... AGH❤️"

"I'M GONNA CUM!"

"shhh...keep it down, someone could here us."

"hey! Didn't you guys hear the door opened?!"

"shit!"

Shiori: °°°°

Words can't describe of how completely shocked she was, upon witnessing three male students having a sexual intercourse.

Shiori: I don't really curse but... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING INSIDE AN INFIRMARY!? GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I TELL THE TEACHERS YOU FUCKING PERVERTS!!

The two students hurriedly went out as they wore their pants back. But the blue guy didn't leave.

Shiori: Didn't you hear what I said? GET OUT!

The blue guy lazily stood up and close their distance, doing a kabedon, trying to intimidate the red-head.

Tamura: Since you scared them away, you have to replace them for me.

Shiori: Ugh...what do you mean!?

Tamura: Hmm... Say... Why don't you become my playmate instead?

Shiori was shocked and disgusted. She can't let this happen to her. She knew that she was about to get harrassed. She looks at his blue eyes. He was flustered by Shiori's stare. Then he held her shoulders. And carefully, closing their face.

*Kick!

*Thud!

Tamura: Agh❤️

'Did he just kicked my balls?!' But the feeling is so much different from pain.

Shiori: Tch! Get your dirty hands off me.

Shiori proceeds to walk away, leaving the blue dude on the floor tiles.

Shiori: That bastard scared me!

The red-head shook in fear as she runs away, hoping that the blue guy wouldn't chase her for what she did to him.
'Is it getting hot or was it just me. No... I feel light headed.'
Shiori was about to hit her head on the ground. The blue guy runs at full speed hoping to catch Shiori on time.

Tamura: Oy! Are you okay!? Hey!!

He checked her temperature and her fever was unexpectedly high. Now that he remembers, the red-head went there to rest.

Tamura: Stupid! Why didn't you tell me that you're sick!? I would leave you alone if you asked me.

Shiori grew an irk mark as she glared the blue dude. Wait... He forgot that she already asked him to leave but instead he tried to force her into doing it with him.

Tamura: Oh right... My bad...can you walk?

Shiori responds and she tried to stood up but her body doesn't allow her.

Tamura: Goddamit! Come here!

Shiori was surprised that she is suddenly being carried by the pervert.

Shiori: Hey! let me go! Don't touch me, pervert!

Tamura: Hey! I was only going to bring you back to the infirmary.

Shiori: Do you think I would trust you immediately, after what you did!? Let me go!! I said let me go!

The blue guy didn't listen as he takes the complaining red-head and lay her down to the infirmary's bed.

Tamura: Tch! So noisy! Take off your clothes before it gets worst.

Shiori: Don't make me a fool. I know what you're trying to do. Just call the nurse you asshole.

Tamura: It's the nurse's day off today! He won't come back until tomorrow! So shut up and let me take that off.

Shiori: No!! don't undress me!!

Tamura: Stupid, I don't take advantage of the vulnerable. I won't stoop that low for sex.

Shiori: No! Get out! I can take it off myself.

The red-head struggles to move but her body won't follow.

Tamura: Hey...what's wrong with you!? You can't even stand up! How the hell are you going to undress yourself without my help!? Am I that untrustworthy!?

Shiori: YES!

Tamura: ...just shut up and let me help you, Goddamit!

The red-head couldn't struggle anymore and she finally passed out.

Tamura: Oyy!! This idiot is knocked out!? Shit! I gotta do this fast before it get really worst!! This idiot...this thing won't happen if you just cooperate.

'But first, I have to give him something comfortable to wear like pajamas.'
He searched in the infirmary if there are any pajamas. As he searched inside the drawers, and saw a folded white cloth. He took it out and brought it to the red-head. He quickly removes Shiori's pants and started unbuttoning each button.

Tamura: Uwah!!

He immediately stood back and accidentally fell with the curtains.

Tamura: Why the hell is this woman dressed in our uniform? This is still boy's school, right?