Privately Wedded

"I'm going." Dahyun announced calmly, "I'm not going to eat with you for lunch, and not going home with you."

"Why so?" The person on the table asked, sipping her usual coffee on the table with pancakes on the side and a fruit salad.

"Just 'cause," Dahyun answered, going towards the door.

"You know, you can't do that if that's your reason."

It was nonchalant, wiping her mouth as she stood up and fixed the uniform that was perfectly straightened, but it was enough to make Dahyun stop on her way as she huffed.

"Why not? I just want to be with my friends!" She exclaimed, glaring at the woman who was now taking her bag on their couch, and walked towards Dahyun, stopping just in front of her.

"Kiss."

"W-what?" Dahyun stuttered, her heart started beating fast at that one word, her cheeks heating up as she stared at her with wide eyes.

"You can go, but kiss me." She clarified, crossing her arms on her chest as she waited for her.

Dahyun conflicted for a second, she had promised Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Jeongyeon that she would eat lunch with them at the diner they also went to before, and ever since she was tied up, she meant married, they were not able to do that anymore because her spouse was just too strict for her.

"Why do I have to do this?" She asked herself, palm hitting her forehead as she huffed in surrender, and stepped forward.

She just shook her head and landed a kiss on her cheek, she got a good whiff of her perfume, and she indeed smelled good, as always, which she already knew, and her cheek was also soft, and even just that kiss, it was enough to make her embarrassed and awkward.

They never really had kissed, on their wedding, they just pretended, their kiss was not in the lips but just on the side, they just tilted their heads to fool them, they never even hold hands. On their six months old marriage, all they do was to bicker, so this thing being asked to her now was certainly she never imagined.

She immediately turned her head and was about to open the door but her wife held her elbow to stop her.

"What again, Park Jihyo? I'm going to be late!" Dahyun irritatedly said, wiggling her arm to free from her grip, but the latter didn't budge, "Park Jihyo!"

"What, Park. Da. Hyun?"

Once again, Dahyun's heart pounded faster, she purposely emphasized her surname that she was now using, though in school she was still Kim because they do not want anyone to know about them, so everyone knew they're single except for their trustable friends, but she was really now a Park.

It just so happened that her parents and Dahyun's one were attached to the hip even before they were born, and they were settled to be with each other even then. In every gathering, they were always pushed together, but they didn't really get along well— Jihyo was so strict, serious all the time, and Dahyun just wanted to enjoy, they do not really click.

"What do you want? The driver's waiting!" Dahyun asked again.

"I didn't ask for a petty kiss on the cheek. Kiss me," Jihyo placed her finger on her pink lips, "here."

The younger gawked at her, ears perking as she felt like she suddenly became deaf. Did she really ask for a kiss on her lips? Am I hallucinating? What has gotten into this weird woman?

"Are you crazy? No! Kiss the wall." She answered and finally retrieved her hand as she ran out and went straight into the car, leaving Jihyo pursing her lips as she watched the car drove out.