Yes

TWICE was once again busy with their recordings and promotions. They just came back with another hit song, but there was not a time that they were not recording for another music video. Currently, they were woken up by their alarms telling that they had to wake up in the middle of dawn to get ready for their Japanese comeback's music video.

With a frown on her face, Dahyun sluggishly dragged her feet on her bathroom, taking her robe with her and a pair of underwear, and made herself under the shower. In times like this, they moved like zombies, they would wake up in the sound of their alarm, would prepare themselves, go down to wear their clothes and the stylists would do anything to them, and music cue. Sometimes they were playing, if they were too giddy and had finally woken up completely and bored, but that's just how their days passed in comeback times like this.

Dahyun went out of her bathroom, still sleepy but the cold water had woken her up slightly. She just took plaid pants and a hoodie from her closet and wore it, wrapping the towel around her neck, and went out while combing her hair.

She didn't saw Tzuyu and Chaeyoung around their room, telling her that they were already down and preparing. While descending, she saw Momo and Nayeon also going down, haven't been fully awake just yet. It was only three in the morning, and their recording would start at six.

"Good morning," she greeted quietly to the two, walking past them because they seemed to be waiting for Sana too.

She heard them replied with the same quiet tone, out of themselves still. The makeup area was in their basement, she had to be down one more stair to get to her destination.

Upon reaching the first floor, the sight of Jihyo seated on their living room couch with her legs crossed while busy fiddling on her phone had welcomed her. But upon hearing the footsteps on the stairs, her eyes immediately shot up, had been checking who was coming down the stairs, until it was Dahyun.

Her smile widened upon the sight of the sluggish woman practically dragging her feet down the steps. She stretched her arms, telling Dahyun to come and sit beside her to which of course, she complied naturally.

"You're still next to Tzuyu, you're not grumpy now, are you?" she asked, reaching over their table and took one cup from there, "Hot choco?"

Dahyun smiled, "Thank you, unnie. No, I'm just sleepy, I'm good."

"How's your sleep? Dreamt of me?" Jihyo wiggled her brows and chuckled when Dahyun looked at her with her lips pursed, "I'm kidding."

"No, you're not. You're checking if I did," Dahyun cornered, then she sipped on the cup, the hot sensation of the hot chocolate feeling good down her stomach, "Unfortunately, no. But I thought of you before I sleep."

It was Jihyo's turn to purse her lips, staring at Dahyun's calm face. "You love me, don't you?"

Despite the internal chaos inside her stomach and in her heart, Dahyun managed to calm down, her flustered cheeks and ears completely hidden by the towel around her.

Dahyun and Jihyo, apparently, was a thing. There was an ongoing tension and continuously growing pink bubble in between them, pink bubble means a romantic atmosphere and understanding between them that they were trying to be low-key, through just looking at each other from afar until they didn't know they were staring lovingly, which they would realize they actually failed on keeping it low-key because the pink bubble was enough to pull them together and actually... It was a sight to see.

"Yes, and what about it?" Dahyun answered with a mischievous smile as she looked at Jihyo who seemed to be taken aback at that.

Apparently, again, even with that pink bubble holding them together. They were still not together, as in together. The other members were quite confused about what they were waiting for and why couldn't they just take the step forward. Yet, the reason was entirely between the two.