Forest

(Please let me know if I need to add more TW I'm new to this stuff.)
(Unfinished)
(TRUST THE PROCESS)
(Not shipping the real people btw!!)
Tw: blood, language.
(I know this story is shitty but bare with me cause I only continue working on this when I randomly get motivation or extremely bored lol)

--------

The sun had set. It was dark and silent. There he was, lying on the grass near a bunch of trees, dry blood all over his hands and face, eyes closed but slightly breathing, he felt a bright light shining at his eyes, causing them to open and trying to block the light with his bloody hands.

He slightly got up. He looked, there was a guy with brown hair in a purple-ish hoodie using his phone flash.

He moved the light to the side, so it won't hurt his eyes.

"H-Hello..?"

Alex's POV:

I am confused..what..? I have so many questions. Where am I and who is this? How the fuck did I get here?

"Um..Hello..?" I responded. I couldn't see there face it was too dark. I tried to stand up, but my hands were too weak and I was in pain, I ended up falling back down.

"Here, let me help you, take my hand."

I grabbed there hand and i finally stood up, we made eye contact, a bit of tension.

"What happened to you? Are you ok?" He said.

I dont even know how I got here, I don't know what happened at all, I don't remember anything besides a few nights before I got put here.

"I...I don't really know im lost and confused. " I studderd.

"Well you look like you just finished murdering someone. Haha, I'm just kidding. I can get you healed and fixed up, follow me to my house." He said in a friendly voice.

"Alright." I said.

I had no other choice, I had no idea what was going on.

We starting walking through a small pathway made of tiny rocks and branches everywhere, moving some out of the way, it was clear to me that we were in a forest.

"My names Karl by the way, whats yours?" Karl mentioned.

"My name is Alex."

"Oh look! We're here." Karl whisper-shouted.

I stopped my next step and glanced. Karl lived in the woods in a nice white house. I was surprised it wasn't made of wood.

"Well, come inside."

Karl said while finishing opening the door.

I hesitated, but walked in. He lead me to his living room and told me to sit and wait on his couch. It was pretty big. His house looked very modern to be in a forest. He walked away to go get a medkit. I glaced around from where I was sitting, his house looked empty, not many stuff.. And suddenly I felt a slight tap from my shoulder behide me. I turned my head and looked up. It wasn't Karl.