The Past

"Hello Alex."

What the fuck!? How dose he know my name..?" He was wearing a white shirt with a fire design on it.

Before I could even respond, Karl walked in.

"Oh hey Sapnap this is Alex, I found him in the forest, hurt. But he doesn't know how he got there or what happened to him."

Sapnap...? I stopped for a moment, I feel like I heard it before but unsure.

Karl then sat next to me and starting wrapping bandages around my hand carefully. "Do you have anywhere to stay? Or do you live somewhere?" He said while wrapping my last hand.

"No- well, I knew I used to have a place that felt like home. But not anymore." I said.

"Well you can stay here with us if you would like, we have lots of extra space and room." Karl said happily to help.

I took the offer. Then Sapnap looked at me with a straight, mad-ish face. Then he smirked and left the room.

I trust Karl, but not this guy.

"Its 1 am, we should sleep now. If you don't want to walk upstairs you can sleep here." Karl said with a yawn.

Karl went up to his room, and closed the door. I still didn't get to explore the house yet, but I'll just sleep. I took off my beanie and placed it on the coffee table next to me. They forgot to give me blankets so I just kept my sweater on.
I layed on my side and the closed my eyes.

"Sapnap stop! What the fuck are you doing!? Put him down!" "Alex, don't worry... Just know I-" "SHUT UP. I won't allow you to have him, you stole him from me. Now you shall take a long fucking sleep and never wake up! I've always hated you, and your dumb ugly laugh, now suffer your consequences. "sap..nap.. WHAT THE FUCK!? YOU SON OF A B- "Ahaha.. dont you get it..!? He stole you from me. Now he can't have you, and you can't have him. But you'll always hate me now. So theres no point. You can have his blood. But ill be keeping what you would want to keep the most, his glasses. Now ill let you sleep here for a bit." "WAIT DONT-" "Bye Alex."

"Sapnap! Sapnap! SAPNAP!"

"Yes Alex? Whats wrong you were screaming my name while you were sleeping?"

I woke up. Sapnap was sitting on the same couch. I then sat up staring at him from a distance in fear.

"You know I've never seen your hair before. It looks nice and fluffy.. can I feel it?" He smirked.

I realized I didn't have my beanie on. I quickly put it back on.

"NO! Don't get near me..You.. YOU FUCKER! YOU KILLED... YOU KILLED.. Him..?" I shouted in confusion.

"Who's him?" Sapnap smirked while slowly pushing himself closer.

"You..You know what you did."

I remember now. I remember what sapnap did. He ruined my life. He made it hell.

"Oh are you talking about this?" He smiled and took clout goggles out of his pocket. "If you are then ehhh that was 8 months ago. Surprised you woke up earlier, that pill was supposed to last a full year."

"Did you drug me or something!? What the fuck sapnap..You don't even care. You don't know how its like. I remember everything now. You cold blooded bastard. I'm so frustrated right now."

I was lost in my own mind and thoughts. I was zoned out. I was thinking and remembering. It all came back to me. I had so many fun times with Sapnap and George. I dont know what got into Sapnap. I miss the old Sapnap. And I miss George. We would always laugh together, go to parties, movies, parks, and carnivals. It would always be fun and funny. But it just all had to go away didn't it?..

"Alex.."

I snapped back into reality. Sapnap was suddenly next to me messing with my hair. "Sapnap stop." I pushed him away.

"Alex..im.. I'm really sorry. I know you'll never forgive me but I was just jealous. I was jealous ok!?"

"Oh so you were super jealous you had to kill someone!? You knew how much he meant to me.." I said and looked away.

"You don't understand-"

"Oh hey moring guys, I see your already awake. Whatcha guys talking about!?" Karl interrupted.

"We were just, um, talking y'know?" Sapnap said.

Karl went to make some breakfast. I told him I was ganna take a walk outside. I got up from the couch walking towards the front door. Sapnap grabbed my hand and stopped me. I removed my hand aggressively fast, and went out the door. I shut the door and I sighed.