Karl

(Yup you guessed it, the random motivation to continue this story after a month lol)

---------

I sat down across from him.

"Hey karl..uhm-"

"What do you want!?" I was cut off by Karl.

"You should of told me you and Sapnap were already together!" Karl said as he looked away and pushed his food away from him. "I saw you two at the swing.." Karl looked down.

"What!? Me and Sapnap aren't together! I don't know why he did that. But I didn't like it! And I don't like him!" I said as I stood up.

"Wait.." I looked at him and realized.

"You like sapnap?"

Karl blushed slightly and looked at Alex.

"Um..Well hes been my best friend for 7 months so..maybe..yeah heh..but you better stay the fuck away." Karl said seriously.

Before I could even progress what he just said to me, Sapnap walked in.

"Hey guys, whats for breakfast?"

Karl pointed to the counter next to the fridge. "Its there, just some simple eggs for now."

I wasn't hungry so I left and sat on the couch laid back. I then realized that Karl might hate me now which was not good. Especially since I have nowhere else to stay. I was in a bit of a bad situation, knowing my love killer loved me, and Karl being jealous.

I got the control from the coffee table infront of me and turned on the TV to get it off my mind. Then of course, behide me, I felt a hot breath close to my ear.

"Hello there Alex"

For some reason I felt chills going through my spine. I turned my head a bit and Sapnaps face was right infront of mine. He gave me a look. I got a bit red but moved away to the edge of the couch. I sighed. Sapnap went around and sat next to me with his hands folded.

"What did you tell Karl? Did you tell him?"

"What? No I didn't, if I did we both would've been kicked out by now.

"What do you mean both? You mean me"

"I guess yeah." I looked away.

Sapnap sighed and groaned. "UGHH, I just don't understand, why don't you like me back after everything I've done for you? Why can't you just forgive me. I can be the perfect person you always wanted."

I looked back at him and clenched my fists. "I already had the perfect person. Untill you murdered them."

"Oh come on, you still care about that? Its literally been so many months, almost a year.

"Well guess what Sappy-Crappy, I rolled my eyes. I was "dead" in the forest for 8 months because of your fucking pills."

Sapnap stayed quiet. Karl then called for his name upstairs. He went upstairs to karl.

I didn't know what to think or what to do. It felt like George died yesterday, but in reality it was months ago. I could never forgive Sapnap, but I wasn't as mad as before.