||Prologue||

(Reader's POV)

I am (Y/N) (L/N) a normal woman who works hard for my needs and other things.

I work at an office and I am the only worker who works non-stop and because of me being a workaholic person,my boss was very proud of me making the other workers become jealous thinking that I have more income than them even though its still the same.

I have I friend,my only friend and her name is Frieda.She is very kind to me and help me with everything I need when I was just a new worker here.We help each other when we needed it and drink together.

Right now,me and Frieda are both drinking together since we are also drinking buddies.

"I am tired now,I am going home". I said to here quite drunk and tired,gladly she nodded and we arrived at our apartment.

She help me get home until to my room.She said she need to go to my kitchen to get water for me.

"Here,water,drink it ok".She said then give me a glass of water then when I drank it,my vision starts to blurred then when I called out for her,she didn't respond but when I look at her,I felt my heart got torn into pieces when I saw the wicked smile planted on her face.

"Goodbye~,best friend~".

That was the only words I heard from her before I passed out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I opened my eyes,panting heavily and sweating rapidly.After calming down,I look at my surroundings,it isn't my room,this room is unfamiliar to me.

I look outside of the window then opened it,the light rays of the sun blinding my sight.I look at the surroundings and I was shocked when I only saw trees,trees here, trees there,trees everywhere.

I go out of this house and only to found it that it was a house out of nowhere.I look around the house then saw a garden full of fresh vegetables and fruits.I go back at the house and look around.The house was great it has everything that is needed for survival.

I noticed that I was wearing a night gown and my face grows hot then walk back at the bedroom and change my clothes into other clothes in the closet.

Now that I look at this clothes, every clothes inside of this closet are all Victorian clothes,thank god I know how to wear it.

I look around at the house looking for someone but it looks like I am alone.

I also noticed that my once (H/L) (H/C) hair is now long curvy blonde hair that stops at the end of my butt but my eyes still the same and I looked like a sixteen years old.

I heard a growl then look at my stomach,hehe I am hungry.I look to find things I needed.I cooked two eggs,bacon and pancake.Wow this house has everything.

After eating,I decided to clean the house since it was a little bit dirty. I clean the windows,mop the floor,wash dirty clothes and other chores.

I was now finished from my chores and go to the garden to pick some fruits and vegetables for later.

After picking out what I needed,I saw something unexpected,I saw.............A Pikachu.

"Pika?".The Pikachu said tilting its head to the side cutely.I smiled at him and signed him to come at me and thankfully he listened and walked to me.

"Do you have a family?".I asked while he shakes his head.

"Do you want to be my family".I said then Pikachu looked at me then nodded his head happily while cheering.

"Well now,I hereby call Pikachu (L/N),part of my family".I said then he jumped and hugged me.

"Lets go inside now".I said while hugging him.He cheered then we arrived at the house well my house and walked inside.

(4 years later)

I am now a twenty years old woman with the four years old Pikachu.

Me and Pikachu are cleaning the house again,it was fun with Pikachu.

Right now,me and Pikachu are wondering around the forest and I also discovered that I have magic.My magic is very special because it is the creation magic and the magic ability(means I can use any elemental magic or other magic ).I also train Pikachu so he can protect himself when I am not around.

I heard a lot of noises and look at Pikachu then nodded.I hide at the tree and eavesdrop about the conversation.

"How much do you think this brat can sell".The man said and because of what he said I know that he is a slave trader.

"A lot of money,of course".The 2nd man said.

"Well,I guess its true,it is a noble after all".The man said.

'Pikachu,where gonna save the kid ok,and you electrified them'.I said to Pikachu telepathically while he respond with a nod.

'Go'

Pikachu then Electrified the men and I go to the carriage and find a little girl around age of 8,with long blonde hair and blue eyes that are dull.I pulled her and carried her bridal style.I called Pikachu and teleport to my house with him.

I lay down the girl on the bed and started to clean her.After cleaning,I smile fondly looking at her peaceful face while sleeping.

[Prologue End]