||Chapter 5||

(3rd POV)

    (Y/N) trained Alice until she's gets stronger and powerful.Alice learned how to fight and her mana goes up too.

Her magic isn't just water,she can also use the four common magic.She can also use Light and Dark Magic as well as Teleportation and Creation.She maxed her mana and everything because of (Y/N)'s training.

She also has her familiar and surprisingly it was an eevee.She was so happy when she summoned one and starts to brag it to her Mother.

Alice is now a 16 years old girl and what she didn't know is that (Y/N) has a surprise to her.

--
---
----

(8 years later)
(Reader's POV)

       Its Alice's 16th Birthday!,I will let her go so she can meet people around her age since she hasn't seen one,well except for Arei.Arei is a girl around her age and also her bestfriend,they got to see each other every week when I gave her a task to buy something.I smiled and while baking a cake.

I heard the door opening.

"Mom!,I'm home!".

"Welcome back Alice".I said while smiling at her.She also smiled at me,I can't believe I changed the cold Villainess into this sweet girl.If only her Father gave her love and care she would've change to this girl instead of the villainess.

"Happy BirthDay!,Alice!".I shouted at her as Pikachu and Eevee also cheered.

"T-thank You Mom!".She said while smiling,tears coming out of her eyes as she hugged me.

We ate together with Pikachu and Eevee.

"Alice,I have to tell you something".I said.

"What is it Mom".she asked.We are at a field of flower watching the moon and the stars.

"Well,I-I am an otherworlder".I confessed to her.

"Wha-".

"I am from a world where magic doesn't exist and this place is just a game".I said it shocked her to the core.

"What do you mean just a game, Mom".she said.

I started to explain her about the game,her sister being the heroine and her being the villain in the story.

"So I am the Villainess of the game".She said and I nodded.

"Are angry at me".I questioned.

"Of course not,you teach me everything Mom!,and you also treat me as your daughter and you also love me like a parent would do to their child,and I am very happy that you made me turn into a wonderful person,I am very thankful Mom".Alice said while smiling at me,I cried and hugged her.

"Say Alice".I said while wiping my tears.

"Yes Mom?".She said confused.

"I will let you study at the Azarian School".I said.

"Really!".

"Yes and tomorrow you will go and I already enrolled you!".I said as she cheered.

"Get ready ok!".I said as she nodded going back to the house as I watched her form slowly disappearing while smiling gently.

____________________________________

           Azarian School

     The Azarian School is a school where all noble family of all human kingdoms goes.Other races can go too but only the Royalties.

The school was built so many years ago by the 1st arch mage to teach others how to use magic and other things.

The new Arch Mage is the 100th Arch Mage,Myne Ruenell,the Head Master of the School.

____________________________________

(Reader's POV)

"Be careful ok".I said to Alice.

"Don't worry Mom,if they try to hurt me,I will just whoop their asses".She said while laughing making me chuckle.

"And what if you meet your sister".I asked.

"Don't worry Mom,she isn't my sister since she isn't your daughter".She said while smiling.

"But-,ok and use your fake last name ok".I said while looking at her.

"Of course Mom,so don't worry".

"Goodbye!".

"Bye,Mom!".

I saw her leaving form slowly disappearing in my sight.I smiled while looking at the sky.

"I'm glad I raised her to be a better person".

----

The girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes stands near at the large golden gate full of different kinds of gems.She smiled while standing confidently.

"I will do my best to make my Mom proud!".

"Eevee!".