||Chapter 3||

(Reader's POV)

   Me and Alice become close to each other and just for a week together,we eventually made a mother and daughter relationship.

I know that she is so happy since the death of her mother her father starts ignoring her.

I am going to teach her magic since the only magic she possess is the water magic,that is considered as the weakest one, cliche villainess having the weakest magic and that is why I am going to help her improve and possess other magic as well.

Before I met her,I found a library in this house,it wasn't a normal libraby,it was a secret library filled with different kinds of information about magic and other histories of this world.

In this world there are four largest continents.

____________________________________

         The World of Azariah

      The world named Azariah is a place that is made by the powerful Goddess Azarin,the highest Goddess and the Goddess of Life and Creation.

In that place,there are 4 Largest Continent.

The Continent of Humans which has four kingdoms.The four Kingdoms on the Human Continents are the Kingdom of Clover ♣,the Kingdom of Diamond♦,the Kingdom of Hearts♥and lastly the Kingdom of Spade♠.

The Second Continent is The Continent of Mystery which has 4 Kingdoms,The Kingdom of Fairies,The Kingdom of Mermaids,The Kingdom of Elves and the Kingdom of Spirits.

The Third Continent is The Continent of Halves which has three Kingdoms,The Kingdom of Demi-humans,The Kingdom of Werewolves and lastly the Kingdom of Dwarves.

And then the last Continent,The Sacred Continent which has four Kingdoms,The Kingdom of Vampires,The Kingdom of Angels, The Kingdom of Dragons and Lastly the Kingdom of Demons.

That was the Most Largest Continent with different races.On the Human Kingdom,there are most powerful common magic in Different Kingdom like the Kingdom of Spade,their powerful magic is Fire and the weakest was water.The Kingdom of Clover,their powerful magic Wind and the weakest was water.The Kingdom of Heart,their strongest was Earth and Weakest was wind. And lastly the Kingdom of Diamond,their strongest was water and weakest was wind.

On the Demon Kingdom is Different.Every 500 years,a new powerful and dangerous Demon King is Born to rule the world. They have 7 Strongest Demon Generals.

First is the Demon General of Pride,Lileon Lucifer
Second is the Demon General of Greed,Mairin Mammon
The Third is the General of Envy,Levion Leviathan
The Fourth is the Demon General of Wrath,Serimith Satan
Fifth is the Demon General of Lust,Asriene Asmodeus
The Sixth is the Demon General of Gluttony,Belial Beelzebub
The last one is the Demon General of Sloth,Belithe Belphegor

   And then,the Demon King,the most powerful and the ruler of all demons.Because of the War of Humans and Demons 10 million years, the Demons starts to build their community and strength their skills,mind and magic to defeat humans.

The 125th Demon King is Azekeil Azaroth.

___________________________________

That is the one part of the History of this world.

I have to go now and teach Alice how to control magic.

I go out of the house and saw Alice playing with Pikachu.

"Alice are you ready for training!".I asked cheerfully.

"Yes!".she said excitedly with stars in her eyes.

"Now,Lets go to the training ground".I said.

"Yeah!".

"Pika!".