Chapter 1

Fays POV

We are going to the premiere of the movie 'The Genie &I...rene', which I acted in. I love being different. Different as in annoying the hell out of Simone Furtah-De, our manager. L5 is going for their 1st premiere and we are surrounded by a swarm of 'picture-takers' which is Simone trying to stop her self from calling them a long line of swear words. I'm wearing a black dress that is fitted and has a high-waisted A-line skirt, and some uniform sneakers with high-heels. My hair is in a big doughnut and the dirty blond ringlets revealing my highlights in my new hairstyle. My bangles, nail polish and lipstick colour are all laser-point red. Simone comments sadly on my outfit for the 5th time.

"For sure, you are ending up on Fashion Police, probably worst dressed on MSN!" I sigh and drop my hand on my hip, giving her an imposing look.

"I don't care . I like my style and if the world can't take it, too bad." I reply

"Hear hear!" says Rosa.Very soon, Guilliana from E! rushes up to us.

"And here we are with the biggest, and youngest British-American Girl Group globally, L5 for the premiere of the movie, 'The Genie & I...rene', which, lead singer and back-up dancer (and lyricist) Lil Mizzy a.k.a Fay Ozborn, supporting actress as Desiree. Lil Mizzy, how was it like acting in your first movie. This makes a little light bulb  pop in my head and I switch to my Souf  English accent.

"It was really fun working wiv Samamfa, yeah, I helped duh(the) director, Oscar Famton, I fink was funny and actually allowed me to shout 'Cut!' on the set...real funny biz, bruv."

"Lil Mizzy, why are you talking like that??? Confused much here." She raises her hand as if she's trying to answer a question.

"Oh that's just Mizzy trying to be a smart-mouth and failing. " Joey[Skeace] steps on my foot.

"Ow!" I shout, "Kay, Guill... can I call you Guill?" I say like a compromising schmoozer

"Umm...sure."

"I don't dont really talk like this, BTS-"

"What does that mean?"

"Back To Subjest, BTS, it was my first movie, but I put a lot of dedication, my friends supported me and apperently, I made the least... but funniest bloopers out of all of 'em."

"Before you guys were a famous band, did you like any other bands?"

"OMG LOTS!" Rosa[L.O.Ella] pipes up. "5th Harmony,"

"Mindless Behavior,"  says Anna[NerdyKidd]

"Little Mix,"" says Mia[Tay ]

"Union J," says Joey. Me, I'm just counting off my fingers and see that they've stopped talking. I lapse back into my South English accent

 "Ummm....." I look at all of them and whisper, "any uver one? Nah?" I speak up, "Nah-ahem, no sorry Guill,"

Guilliana pipes up, "What about One Direction?"

Shit.

"Oh my Goooooood! Sugar!" I cover my mouth.

"We are so freaking sorry, oh GOD!" says Joey.

"Are you serious we forgot?