Crane is thirsty for Po again

(Extended bit for "The Five get angry and kinda jealous but nobody gets killed thankfully" takes place at night time)

Po followed Crane into his dads' house, still waiting for an answer, Crane smirked as he went to Po's room, he stopped abruptly and turned to Po, he tilted his head away and raised his eyebrows.

"It's been a while since we were alone together, come here, honey." Po walked to Crane who wrapped his wings around Po, who hugged him back, Crane guided Po onto the bed, the panda sat down only for the bird to sit on his lap.

Po started kissing Crane's cheek, before going under his beak, which made Crane giggle, he then started rubbing his face against Crane's neck and kissing it, making Crane unable to hold his moans.

Crane started grinding on Po's crotch and whispering to the panda "I want you to cum inside me. I miss the moments when you pound me." Po moaned a bit before asking "Who's top and what position?"

Crane chuckled a bit before answering "How about the usual?" Crane gently pushed Po onto his bed and got up, he placed his hat on the floor and untied his sash as Po took his pants off.

Crane took his pants off and sat on Po's lap, with his penis in front of Crane, the bird got up and moved forward, then lowered himself onto his boyfriend's hard dick, going gently as to not hurt himself.

Crane struggled with holding back his moans and gasps, Po sat up and Crane nuzzled his beak against Po's fur, moaning into it as Po held him and gently stroked Crane's wings.

"Fuck me hard." Crane said breathlessly, Po smiled and proceeded to thrust harder, making Crane moan more, "Ahh...ngh. Agh. Po, more." Po proceeded to thrust harder, breathing hard into Crane's feathers.

Po was getting closer, he finally came into Crane and after catching his breath, pulled out, Crane noticed he didn't cum yet and whined a little, Po smiled and moved downward, Crane's cock was still hard and twitched when Po licked it.

Crane gasped a bit, his blush was obvious and he threw his head back a bit as Po licked the underside and moved his tongue towards the tip, smirking as Crane was trying to hold himself back.

Po kept it up as Crane placed his wings on Po's head, threatening to push his head closer to the base of his dick, Po then slowly put Crane's dick into his mouth, the warm sensation made Crane moan loudly and push Po's head closer to the base.

The panda smiled and began bobbing his head, Crane's tongue rolled out and he threw his head back, Po kept bobbing his head, his lips remaining wrapped around Crane's dick.

Crane thrust his hips and moaned loudly, "Fuck! More!" Po smiled and kept at it until Crane yelled "I'm gonna cum!" Po got a bit surprised as his mouth was suddenly filled with Crane's warm cum.

Po got up and laid down on the bed, Crane then laid down next to him and smiled as Po placed a blanket on the two of them, Po pulled his boyfriend close to him in a cuddle.