Colors (TaeBin)

➺ TAEBIN ONE-SHOT AU➺ SCI-FI, FLUFF➺ Grammar and Typo Errors Ahead

➺ SCI-FI, FLUFF
➺ Grammar and Typo Errors Ahead.

[•]

"A new released necklace from Reseen Accessories & Technology Company INC., will make everyone's life changed into something easier." I heard from the television at the television store as we passed by but someone held my hand and stop me from walking. It sends me electricity down my spine as he touch me.

What the heck is wrong with me?

"Hey Taehyun, stop. Let's watch for a bit since there's still one hour left before our class starts." Soobin hyung said while looking straight in my eyes with his pleading eyes. I sighed and watched the news along with him.

"Do you think hyung, that a necklace can really change everyone's life?" I asked with curiousity. He looked at me and looked back again at the television.

"I don't know. That's why we'll watch this news if they really can change our life." He said and focused on the television. That's what I did too.

"Mrs. Montalban, how can you say so that this necklace can make everyone's life changed into something easier?" The reporter asked the lady in the middle at front. The lady picks up her mic and talked.

"This necklace is called 'Fashionen Halskette'. Fashionen comes from the word 'Fartionen', a mix words for 'farben emotionen'. Farben means color in German and Emotionen means emotion in German. While Halskette means necklace in German." The lady answered.

"The color of the pendant of this necklace will changed that depends on what you feel." The man beside the lady continued and a variety of colors appeared at the big screen on the back of them.

I just noticed that many people are watching with us too. Maybe they are curious about this necklace too just like us.

"The original color of the pendant is galaxy color and if you wear the necklace when you're happy, the pendant will turned into color yellow, while light blue means you're sad, red with a mixture of orange means you're angry, just red means you're REALLY angry.

If you're scared or nervous, the pendant will turn gray, if you're disgusted then the color of the pendant will turn into green with a mixture of yellow, white with a mixture of gray means you're shy. And lastly, pink with purple means you're inlove." The lady said and suddenly my phone rang.

Hueningkai is already calling us.

"Soobin hyung. We gotta go." I said and hold hyung's hand and we run towards the bus stop.

"I'm going to buy that necklace." Soobin hyung said with a smile on his face. I looked at him.

"Why?" I asked with full of curiosity.