Chapter One: "I need your help"

Chloe King's outift to the side/top>^

 CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. I'll star it when it starts just in case you want to skip it. It is not a full sex scene though.

Enjoy...

It was the last day of school. After the summer holidays, I would be coming back as a senior. I’m so glad to just be able to put this whole year behind me, it wasn’t the best. My reputation just keeps getting worse and worse; basically I don’t even have one.

I’m the nerd of the school; the girl with the glasses and braces; the one who sits at the front of class, writing down everything the teacher says; the one with no friends.

For this holiday I had a plan; and no one would see it coming.

“Hey baby girl” My cousin screeched through the phone.

“Hey Al, I was wondering if I could come and stay with you for this holiday. I need your help”

“Ooh! Yes of course you can. You didn’t even to ask. What’s the plan? Is there boys involved?”

“Thank you Al; I’ll text you plan, I need you to get a few things and no not just yet”

3 hours later, I was packed and on a plane to England.

When I arrived at the airport, I saw Alicia standing there, holding up a sign with my name on it. Like I wouldn’t recognise her. She looked the same as always; badass and drop dead gorgeous. She bounded over to me, pulling me into a massive hug.

“I’ve missed you so much Clo, look at you; all grown up!”

“I’ve missed you too; but we have no time for this, plan CCK is a go” I said dragging her through the crowds.

“Ooh I like the name! What does it stand for again?” for a 22 year old she sure acts younger than me.

“It stands for: Change Chloe King. Come on, quickly. We have lots of shopping to do; I have fathers credit card” I said with a smirk. When I told my dad I was going to see my cousin for the holiday; he was more than happy. He always says I need to take a leaf out of her book. And that’s just what I plan on doing.

Because I brought hardly any clothes with me, when we arrived at her shared apartment I didn’t have to unpack I just put my toiletries in the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror; my blonde hair was so long and pin straight, there was never a hair out of place. My bright hazel eyes hidden behind big nerd glasses, and braces covering the gorgeous smile my family told me I had, it was time to get rid of these of things that covered up so much. It was time to change Chloe King.

After a nap and quick bite to eat, Alicia and I went to the mall; which is actually called a shopping centre here in England.

“So, what do you want to do first?” she asked me.

“I want to dye my hair!”

“Off we go then, the hairdressers is just this way. What colour are you thinking of going? I say a dark brown, it will really help make your eyes pop more”

“Sounds good to me” I said.

For the whole holiday; we shopped, bought badass and sexy clothes I thought I would never wear. Alicia took me to parties; got me drunk for the first time; taught me to how to smoke, and even gave me a slight British accent. Her boyfriend, Nick, taught me how to drive a motorcycle; I was definitely going to buy one back in Cali. It was in the last week of my holiday with Alicia that I’d decided I wanted to lose my virginity. Everything else about me is so different now, I may as well got the extra mile and be as badass as possible. Alicia was shocked at first with my decision and told me I didn’t have to do that; but I really wanted to I got picked on at school for being a virgin, I didn’t want to do it because of peer pressure but what better time than now, with someone I don’t know; and probably will never have to see again.