Chapter two: "Yes, it's me" (part one)

Chloe King on her motorbike>^

Enjoy...

I woke up the next morning, feeling overly hot and with serious pain in between my thighs. I smiled and touched my lips remising the feel of his lips on mine, the way our bodies moved simultaneously. I don’t believe there could a better person to lose your virginity to than Sean; he was so sweet and gentle. Through doing this plan, I’d found a lot of people I didn’t want to leave and Sean was now added to that list. I felt such a connection with him, even before we had sex and I know it’s going to be so hard to leave him.

I moved Sean’s arm from around my waist and got off the bed. Bending down to pick up my bra off the floor; a loud wolf whistle sounded. I jumped and spun around seeing Sean laying on his stomach, smirking widely.

“You pervert” I scolded grinning at him.

“Nothing I haven’t already seen baby girl” he said, winking saucily.

I chuckled and jumped on him, starting yet another round of hot, rough sex.

**

“Do you have to go?” he said, sounding sad.

“I do, I’m so sorry. But if it’s any consolation this has been the best night and morning of my life. You’ll always be my first and I’ll never forget that”

“I’ll miss you Chloe, you were definitely the best I ever I had” I hugged him tightly giving him a deep kiss.

“Here’s my number, text or call me. And if you ever find yourself in Cali…” I trailed off, smiling.

“Then I’ll call you” he said grinning.

I opened up his apartment door, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“Bye princess” he whispered blowing me a kiss as I walked out the door, leaving him behind.

** 1 WEEK LATER**

The purring sound of the bike underneath me, the wind whipping my hair. This was perfect. Riding my motorbike was definitely a love of mine now. I felt like I was in my own bubble, and no one could touch me.

Right now I was riding to school; and yes I was kind of freaking out inside. I zoomed into the school gates and straight away I could hear peoples gasp and questions of who I was. This wasn’t the cliché moment when I take off my helmet and I whip my hair in slow motion. I stepped of my bike and walked straight into the school building.

“Who is that?”

“She is fit”

“She must be new, I’ve never seen her before. I know everyone!”

“I would so bang her”

“She’s a slut. Look at her. Just ew”

I laughed at that one. That was obviously the school slut; I could tell by that terrible high pitched voice of hers. I went straight to reception and asked for my schedule and locker number.

“Your name?”

“Chloe King” I replied.

The receptionist looked at me shocked.

“Wow…erm…you look so different. So grown up” long gone were the glasses and braces and full length clothes, and in their place was contact lenses, straight white teeth and shorts that could be seen as underwear; a plunging vest top; leather jacket and knee high boots.

“Well yes, it has been a while Mrs Carter” my voice monotone. “May I, please, just have my schedule and locker number?” she hurriedly past me my things and I left the reception without even a goodbye. My barriers were up; no one was going to treat me like shit this year. I’m going to give these people a taste of their own medicine.

I purposefully went late to my first period class, this was where I was going to reveal myself, as most of the bitches and bastards who took bullying to a whole other level when it came to me, were in this class.

I walked in and Mr. Woods, a very strict, irritating pervert of a teacher, glowered at me.

“You’re late” he stated

“Well, no” I drawled. People’s faces in the class were shocked; everyone knew not to mess with Mr. Woods. He gives out detentions like babies give out gas. His chubby face went red and his fist clenched.

“Who are you? You look new; so I’ll let you off”

“I feel hurt Mr. Woods; you don’t recognise little old me”

He frowned at me, then his jaw hit the ground.

“Chloe…Chloe King? Is that you?”

“Yes, it’s me” I said, walking to a seat in the back of the class. Everyone was whispering and pointing, most people in shock.

“How is she so gorgeous now?”

“She is so fit now man, I have to have her”

“QUITEN DOWN CLASS!” Mr. Woods shouted. Everyone stopped talking and looked away from me. Mr. Woods carried on with his talk on algebra. I turned my head to see the schools ‘Bad boy’, James Latimore, staring intensively at me.

“Yes?” I questioned him, raising one eyebrow. He smirked at me and twisted himself so his body was angled towards mine.

“Oh, nothing sweetheart. Aren’t I allowed to admire beauty?” I bit my lip to hold in my laughter.

“You know, if you’re trying to get into pants, there are much better ways then sucking up” I winked at him.

“Who said that’s what I want?”

“It’s all you boys want nowadays, now I’m ‘fit’ as some boy said earlier, all you boys want is to me f-ck me. Isn’t that right?”

“Trust me sweetheart, ‘fit’ isn’t the word I’d use, I’m nothing like them boys”

“What word would you use then?” I challenged him.

“Beautiful, drop dead gorgeous…sexy” he said huskily.

“And you’re trying to tell me you don’t want in my panties?” I smirked, but my insides warmed at his words.

“I’ve wanted you for quite a while, and not just for sex. I want you and I intend to have you. You’re still the same cute, innocent Chloe King. You were always gorgeous just to shy and put down to realise it for yourself. Every time one of those bastards would say something to you, I sorted it.” he smirked seeming to be thinking back on whatever he did to those people. “I hated hearing them talk shit about you. They just never learnt their lesson, but this year baby; they will”

 His little speech shocked me, I’ve never even spoken to James before and now he’s confessing all this. It was too much to digest. I had to keep my barriers up, I wouldn’t let them down for anyone. Luckily the bell rang, and I jumped out of my seat grabbing my bag and speed walked out of the classroom and way from James Latimore.

NOT EDITED. Part two will be some time tomorrow.

Please; VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. Thank you.