I R I S 🍄👠

name: iris caine

age: 25

pronouns: she/her

sexuality: lesbian

looks:

personality: she's been independent since a young age, she is quick-witted, she always puts her daughter first, she's more closed in than anything, she doesn't open up quickly, very motherly thought, gives off badass wine aunt vibes, she is also a...

personality: she's been independent since a young age, she is quick-witted, she always puts her daughter first, she's more closed in than anything, she doesn't open up quickly, very motherly thought, gives off badass wine aunt vibes, she is also a workaholic. 

hobbies:  any spare time she gets is being with her daughter.

backstory: she grew up in a poor household, so she began working from a young age, studying a lot as well to better her chances for life. When she was 19 she fell in love with this man, ended up getting pregnant, and as soon as her boyfriend found out he got up and ran, didn't come back, left her all alone. With her good grades and academic achievements, she went on to study at a good university, had her daughter, and ended up with a good job. 

others:  she works in business, she's good at cooking, she can learn almost about anything in a flash.

her daughter is 5 years old, her name is Hestia, Greek goddess name like her name Iris, keeping the name tradition.