O L I V E R 🍪☀️

bnha oc(can change based on rp)

name// oliver butler

pronouns// he/him

nickname// ollie, vert.

age// 17 (will change depending on rp)

zofiac sign//  sagittarius -november 26-

sexuality// gay

looks//

personality// oliver is a bright bubbly person- he isn't very  loud but can be if that makes sense -and most likely always smiling

personality// oliver is a bright bubbly person- he isn't very loud but can be if that makes sense -and most likely always smiling. but you can count on ollie for anything he can keep secrets- can talk to him about anything, he is just a very easy going caring person. like Aa little ball of sunshine. And definitely gets flustered easily. a mix of the whole bakusquad. very much a phat bottom.

likes//sports(anything that will keep him active), cooking and baking, socializing, rain, cats.

dislikes// boring people, books(he cant focus that long on a book) , pretty much anything that will make him bored.

quirk//chain summon(can generate chains from his hands, they can break things if his desire is to.) one move he can do is use his chain as a whip- and if he chooses the whip will send out energy.

negative effect- if the chain breaks- he feels major pain.
used for too long his body will start to get sore and sorer. (especially his hands)

backstory// never met his father before; all he knew from his mother that he was a 'bad person'. Which he never asked any more questions since she seemed not to enjoy the topic. So he grew up a mommas boy, woah those two are like best friends. Oliver meets a lot of the hero's since his mom used to be at the top until an accident happened and she couldn't use her quirk anymore, so then she worked for the agencies in the offices and then assisted some top hero's personals with paper work. when Oliver isn't busy he'll go help his mom- and he'll get paid as well- so he's all buddy-buddy with a lot of the top and all kinds of hero's.(( backstory could also change depending on the rp)

♦️"Look everyone I made cookies~ please help yourself!"
♦️"You have to look out for yourself okay? I will be really sad if you don't."