Chapter

Angie

I dabbed at my eyes and held my head back. I felt a hand rubbing my back and I looked behind me and saw Stass. I teared up more and held her hand as she tested up as well.

"You look so gorgeous. I'm crying oh my god" She dabbed her eyes and I sniffled a little and laughed.

"Let's get this show on the road. Buttt group hug first" Mandi said and we all hugged. I can't believe how lucky I am.

The girls walked out of the room and I stood at the door to prepare myself to walk down the aisle. I closed my eyes and said a silent prayer and then I felt a hand on mine and I opened my eyes and saw my dad standing in front of me.

"You ready princess? You look so beautiful" I smiled and hugged him. He put his arm out and I locked arms with him. I heard To build a home start playing and my heart started beating fast.

We started walking down the aisle and I saw Derek waiting at the end. He started crying once he saw me and JJ put his hand on his shoulder.

Me and my dad made it down the aisle and he hugged me for a little while and kissed my cheek and Derek grabbed my hand and sniffled.

"You're so beautiful" He whispered.

"And you're so handsome" I said and fixed his tie a little. We held hands and turned towards the officiant. He nodded his head at us and smiled.

"Welcome and please be seated. Thank you all for making the commitment to be here today as Angelina Torres and Derek Luh pledge their love for one another. Life is made up of a series of commitments: Work, friends, family, and even to ourselves. But making this marriage commitment to the one you love can be the most fulfilling of ones life. And so now is the time for Angelina and Derek to officially make the marriage commitment"

Me and Derek turned to look at each other again and I teared up a little more.

"Do you, Derek take Angelina to be your wife? To not only give love, support and understanding, but also to fully accept these things as well?"

"I do" Derek squeezed my hand a little and smiled widely. I smiled back.

"Do you, Angelina take Derek to be your husband? To not only give love, support and understanding, but also to fully accept these things as well?"

"I do"

"At this time the couple may exchange vows"

"Angelina, when we first met, I never imagined this day would come, but now here we are" He smiled and I watched as the tears rolled down his cheeks and he sniffled "I love your laugh, I love your smile, your caring nature. I promise to support you, to honor you and to love you unconditionally, and I cannot wait to continue this crazy journey that we call life, with you by my side. I love you" He finished and all the guys behind him were in tears by now and I'm sure that the girls were too. I sniffled and then looked in his eyes.

"Derek, I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you. You made me a better person and have always believed in me. I think I fell in love with you before I met you, because if not for that hope of finding true love, how would I be standing here? Life comes with challenges but with you by my side, I know that we can take on the world together. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you are yet to be. If I know what love is, it is because of you" I finished and Derek was full on sobbing by the time I was done.

"And now the couple will present each other with their rings as they repeat after me. We'll start with Derek" The officiant said. Dereks little cousin came over with the rings and Derek picked up the one for me and I picked up the one for him. I turned to him and I held my left hand out to him.

"Please accept this ring as a symbol of my love for you above all others" The officiant started

"It's my promise that wherever our journey takes us, I will be there for you wholeheartedly"

"It's my promise that wherever our Journey takes us, I will be there for you wholeheartedly" Derek smiled after repeating the officiant.

"With this ring I thee wed"

"With this ring I thee wed" Derek slid the ring on my finger.

"Angelina, whenever you're ready" I nodded to let the officiant know I was ready

"Please accept this ring as a symbol of my love for you above all others"

"Please accept this ring as symbol of my love for you above all others" I started tearing up again. I can't believe this is actually happening right now. At just 21 years old, I'm gonna be married, I own a house with my husband, and hopefully we can start our own family.

"It's my promise that wherever our journey takes us, I will be there for you whole heartedly"

"With this ring I thee wed"

"With this ring I thee wed" I slid the ring onto Dereks finger.

"And so marriage is one of the most selfless and at the same time wonderfully selfish commitments one can make and I am overjoyed to now officially introduce Mr and Mrs Luh

"And so marriage is one of the most selfless and at the same time wonderfully selfish commitments one can make and I am overjoyed to now officially introduce Mr and Mrs Luh. You may kiss the bride" The officiant said.

Derek didn't hesitate at all to grab me and kiss me. Everyone erupted in claps and I smiled into the kiss. He pulled back and put his forehead against mine.

"I love you Mrs. Luh"

"And I love you Mr. Luh"