2

I have only ever been alone my entire life, I guess I had my mom, but she never really acknowledged or cared for me. My dad left when she found out she was pregnant, which led her to grow a disliking to me as soon as I came out of the womb. The only 'friends' I ever had ended up using me for my knowledge in academics, as I did spend most of my time studying, what else am I even supposed to do? Go out with friends? Although I did have a real friend once, at least I thought he was. His name was Alex, he had short black hair with many piercings in his ears and had clear skin. I must admit I was very jealous of him. Some people don't realize how lucky they are to have a common name. He is athletic, rich, social and everything I could only wish to be. Although, he didn't have the nicest attitude towards me. He would make me carry his things, give him my homework to copy, and would constantly pick on me. But I thought that was just something friends do. But then he started to get physical, making his other friends hurt me too, and now he and his friends are some of my many bullies. I don't consider us friends anymore, I'm just his pawn. All that lead to where I am now, still sitting on my rooftop, wishing I was stronger.