8

"The time we can't bring back.. but we can change our future" we both said and share a kiss passionately under the moon, and feeling the love is in the air.

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

But then I suddenly woke up from my strange dream..

I knew that all of that time is I was dreaming, and that boy..  that I love since I was sleeping.

I know that he doesn't even exist because he is just in my dreams. I know that I can't even see him...

But maybe.

If he's real.

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

I can see in my dreams that it was something's weird... The dream that will not happen..

It's just impossible.

I was loved and he's inlove with me... In my dreams.

A dream that just came from my imagination.

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

Instead of keeping stressing myself, I saw the calendar and it was Monday...

I get ready from my work and I just remembered that our company will be having an event which is I will be there...

Oh- I need to get ready

"Wait.. what is the time.... Oh it's 6 in the morning... I should be get ready..." I thought...

Wait. Why I am so really excited? I didn't know..

Before I didn't want to get ready for my work that early but yeah... I think I changed?

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

I went to my company and i just remembered the company will be having a event.....

I heard the noises from my co-workers and i saw the one of the largest company which is the KTH empire.

And I notice something that is something familiar to my sight..

My first thought is...

He is..

Him.

He's real.

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

I saw her.... That girl..

She's familiar to my sight. And I don't remembered when did I saw her.

(A/n: shuta namaN. Yan tuloy ginawa ko ulit. Nabura ko AmPuTa 👁️👄👁️)

*Edited