"Good Boy"

by Feline_Fan

**PLEASE READ NOTEEEE

NOTE: i just wanna say that as someone who doesnt usually read bdsm books (im just not a huge fan of it, just not a fan but i dont have anything against it.), THIS BOOK WAS SOSOSO GOOD. please give it a try. 

This is the first book in the series and I will post the next book after this page. I enjoyed the second book a lot more, it was more than just bdsm dom/sub stuff. The first book just gives you background for the second book if you wanna read that one, but pls dont skip, its still gooddd.

description:

Puppy lives in a world of Subs and Doms.The lucky ones are born Doms and are considered to be the Dominate peoples in the world. The rest are their Subs--people who serve their Dom. Everyone Dom is one half and their Sub their other. Doms vary greatly, like all people, but most know what they've been taught--especially the young ones. They are heavy handed and particular when it comes to their Sub's behaviors and ability to serve. Connor is no different. Being the son of a wealthy, prominent business owner has its ups and downs. Despite having the best training available and bottomless funds, he has yet to find his perfect Sub. Now, at the age of twenty-eight, he's all but given up, taking an active role in the company as CEO as he prepares for his father's eventual retirement.Then little Puppy stumbles into his life. Freshly eighteen and sold by the auction house that raised him, Connor wonders if the fragile blond can handle the lifestyle Connor expects.It doesn't take long, however for Connor to realize that Puppy could be his Good Boy.