Quick Thing

You know what?! People should really stop. They should stop making fun of me, you know why? Because they don't know who I really am. I'm just a person on Ifunny who they can make fun of apparently. It makes me mad. Not only that, I get it at school too. People don't know my life, so they should quit making fun of me. If someone tells me to be quiet I will. If someone says I'm stupid ill act like I'm smarter. I'm sick and tired of being someone I'm not. Yeah, somedays I feel sad or angry at the world. Thank god for friends. Like on the 12th I was all ticked off because of one dude making fun of my brother TO MY FACE. Then, I was watching BajanCanadian and he said "Your weird for watching him." You know dude, if I'm so weird why do you talk to me?!?! Just the other day I was called annoying by a popular person. I tell my friends that I don't care, but when people cross the line of calling me a fag**t, I'm done. I don't really care. But YOU BULLIES DONT KNOW PEOPLES LIFES. WHAT IF SCHOOL IS THERE ONLY WAY TO FREEDOM FROM THERE ABUSIVE HOME?!?!?!? THINK ABOUT THAT. YOUR MAKING THEM FEEL WORSE AND WORSE, IF THEY COMMIT SUICIDE, IT WILL BE YOUR AND WHAT EVER THEY'RE DEPRESSED BECAUSE OFS FAULT. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL THAT SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW KILLED THERE SELFS??! WOULD YOU BE HAPPY WHILE ALL OF THEIR FRIENDS WANT TO KILL YOU?!?!

Another thing, you all can pick on me but if you pick on my friends, I will report you. They say they had enough and let the haters come but I say if the haters come I will stop them. No one makes fun of my friends, especially when they were bullied before.

This rant is over.