what has my mind done?

It's one of those moments where I go into deep thought and think bad things about my self..

Since when was I ever perfect? A good person? I have a dark side. Yeah you don't know about it. You know why? I keep it hidden. Never again will i lose friend ships because of it. Never again will I let it take over and lead me back to depression. I make mistakes. I'm not perfect. I'm not the prettiest girl ever. I won't have a boyfriend in forever. I have 4 friends I talk to. I get hurt a lot, but some are accidents. Well, I said some. I piss off people. They hurt them selves because of it. Not with knifes or anything, no I watch it happen before my FREAKING EYES. They dig their nails into their palms. I pissed my friend off so much that she had to give me a pressure point to shut me the he*l up. I also got kick today, I don't know if it was on purpose or on accident but it hurt like he*l. You might be saying "No I've been through worse" or "your such a ************* ***** you ***" or that crap. Well isn't that great that you can say that huh? I am in pain and you think that's FUNNY?! I'm not mad at any of the people who hurt me. But I hope their not mad at me... I'm annoying I know. I'm stupid I know. It's not the first time I have heard those. I also get worse. Like fag*ot. I WAS YELLED AT FOR CRYING ABOUT MY GRANDPAS DEATH.  LIKE WHAT THE HELL?! YOU KNOW WHAT?! IM DONE.

PEOPLE ARE ASSHOLES. I IGNORE THEM BUT THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL. YOU JERKS CAN SHUT UP!  IM INSUCURE BECAUSE OF THAT SH*T!!! I DONT WANT TO CRY. I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN. I WANT THE WORLD TO GO AWAY.

---

My mind doh... sorry for the rant..