On To The Now (Cont.)

Melanie stared back at me for a split second before looking down at the floor and shutting her front door.

I took a deep breath as i closed the door back. I wiped the lip gloss Asia left on my lips.

I know making things official between her and I again was dead ass back wards but she was there when I needed somebody so why not. Asia's more into the relationship than I am. I was never really all the way in it. I just thought after time I would but it doesn't seem to be happening just yet.

while I was walking back to my room my phone began vibrating in my pocket. I took it out already knowing that it would be Krissy. She's been calling all day.

"Yeah, Krissy"

"I can't believe you forgot"

"Forgot what?"

"We were suppose to go shopping for the baby"

I ran my hand down my face. I forgot all about that, "I'm sorry Krissy" I sighed, "I been busy all day"

"Busy doing Asia"

I know it's not a given that im the baby's father but if I am I need to be there for Krissy every step of the way but between her and Asia, they give me headaches. It's like they compete with each other for my time.

Learning from Melanie, I told Asia straight up what was going and of course she understood the situation better than Melanie.

"It has nothing with her"

"Like hell it does Trey, look I don't care if she's your girlfriend but don't let her scramble your brain to the point you make promises you won't keep. you said you'll be here for me trey"

"And I will...I am"